Thursday, March 6, 2008

Camping Trip

Here at the Thompson's we have a yearly tradition of going to The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. However, this year we have decided to do something different. We are going camping! I know I couldn't believe it either but Mommy actually agreed to ruff it for a while as long as I could provide her with a bathroom. I know that's not exactly ruffing it, but she will still have to shower in an outdoor tent shower stall with a hose hanging over the top. Its gonna be chilly!

The kids are really excited about it as well. Taylor just can't wait to sleep in a tent under the moon, fish, roast marshmallows by the fire, and everything else we are going to do while camping. She just keeps asking me if there is going to be any bears. I told her she need not worry.

Once we get back we will have plenty of pictures to share as well as all the fish we caught. Stay posted!

0 Soldier's saluted this post: