Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Houston We Have a C.P.A.!!!!!!!

Yes!!! You better believe it. Carey did it! Of course we all knew she would, however it is still a great burden off of her shoulders to not have to study constantly. She worked so long and so hard, and words will never express how proud we are of Mommy!
So to you Carey,
I am so very proud of you for getting your C.P.A. I know how hard you worked and I am so happy that you accomplished your goal. The thing that I am most proud of though, is the wife that you have always been, and the mother you have become. Since the kids came into our lives there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for what a wonderful wife I have been blessed with, and what an unbelievably compassionate, nurturing, and caring mother that you are. I have definitely won the lottery and then some when it comes to being blessed with the best mother for my kids. My love for you grows every day with everything you do, and I always find myself anxious to see you again when we are apart. We Love you sooooo much, and we will always be so proud of you no matter what you do.

1 Soldier's saluted this post:

Tim said...

Congratulations CAREY!!!!! We Love You.