Monday, February 4, 2008

Tile Me a River

We started the tiling this weekend on our bathroom remodel project that has been ongoing. From sealing, measuring, measuring again, cutting, thin setting, and grouting tiling is fun but can wear on you good if your a perfectionist like me. It also doesn't help to have bad knees when you have to be on them all day.

So sufice it to say that I didn't get to see the SuperBowl. Nope, tiling all day. However that's ok with me because I'm just as anxious as Carey now to have it done so we don't have to share a bathroom with the kids. That has been no fun!

We have finished the floor and the tub. Now we have to tackle the custom shower we built, and once its tiled we will be done. I can't wait until its done, it's going to be so nice taking a shower in my own bathroom!








0 Soldier's saluted this post: