Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wonka, Wonka, Wonka, Wonka

You guessed it. My beloved Cowboys have agreed at least in principle to trade away their 4th round draft pick For Adam "Pac Man" Jones. They will also give up another 6th round pick in 2009 if he is able to get his suspension lifted and plays the entire season. This would mean either being on the field or on injured reserve. They are in desperate need of a corner and he can return kicks also which is another need they have. So while I'm hopeful that another Jerry Jones charity case yields major production, I also fear that this guy is destined for jail. However, if he can turn players like Terrell Owens and Tank Johnson into almost productive members of society, then maybe he can help Pac Man do the same. This is a huge role of the dice in my opinion, but it has the possibility of being a lottery win as well since they wont have to pay him much. More on this later I'm sure.

Go Cowboys!!

0 Soldier's saluted this post: