Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spreading The Word

I finally was able to get the email address and blog site for my cousin Trent. He is doing mission work in the country of Bahrain. He is over there with some other fellow Aggies spreading the word of God to all who will hear it, so please keep him in your prayers as he follows God's will.

He has been to so many amazing places already all of which you can read about on his blog. There is a link on this site under favorite links. It is the one that says Da Dez. It's slang for the desert. It will take you directly to his page.

He has learned so much in the short time he has been there, so much in fact that I dont even know. I do know that he learned to speak Arabic in less than 9 months. Thats pretty incredible if you ask me. I've heard it's a very difficult language to master.

So again, please lift him up in your prayers as well as all the others who have accepted this calling to do the work of God. They can make such a big impact on the lives of people who have never heard the word of God.

Trent, we love you and pray for you daily.

God Bless

0 Soldier's saluted this post: