Friday, September 12, 2008

Bring It Ike We're Ready!

Well, here we are. I tried my darnedest to talk Carey into packing up and leaving, but she is the boss. She decided she wanted to stay and stick it out. Therefore, I have made every precaution I can think of. Extra water (even filled the tubs), ice and lots of it, batteries, flashlights, lanterns, candles, duct tape, extra food, two propane tanks, windows boarded, everything tied down, you name it we got it and did it.

So I will continue to post as we go through this. Please continue to pray for all of those who live in the coastal communities that will be affected. We are far enough inland to not have a worry about storm surge and all of that, but we could see some significant wind and rain. My biggest worry is the tornadoes. So stay tuned and we will keep you informed. I'll post pictures as things change.






Took the flags and canopy off the playground but decided to leave it up since it is so big.




0 Soldier's saluted this post: