Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Elf Dance

Saw this on a friends site and had to add it to ours. Thanks Lindsay, this is too funny! Hope you enjoy it. Check out the link to The Miller Experience to see where I got the inspiration.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

6 Soldier's saluted this post:

Lindsay said...

So funny. I can't watch those and not smile the entire time.

Tim said...

I know right. I've watched yours and our now many many times and still smile and sometimes laugh when watching it. Will says "I like that game dada, I like that game!" Thanks for the great idea.

Lacey said...

Yep, I copied Lindsay too. :0) That dance is too cute. I got the Elf On a Shelf from Learning Express on Market Street, but you can get them eveywhere. Search online for Elf On The Shelf. It comes with a book too.

Tim said...

Lacey,

Thanks so much for the info. We will go to MarketStreet tomorrow and pick one up. What a great idea! We enjoy your blog!

Tim

Tyler and Ava said...

So cute! I didn't know you could move like that, Tim!! I can't wait to try it!

Tim said...

Keri,

Im still looking forward to seeing the Queen Elf Dance!