Monday, December 29, 2008

Cookies for Santa

The kids had a blast making cookies for Santa's arrival. They rolled the dough themselves and put them on the cookie sheet. Daddy put them in the oven as that isn't yet something they are allowed to do, and after they were done the kids did all the decorations. We were so surprised to see that Santa actually ate them seeing how they really didn't look all that appetizing.

Hope you enjoy the pics!





















14 Soldier's saluted this post:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I've just enjoyed browsing through yours, too. Love the pic of your two kiddos in your SNOW post!

Tiffany said...

Popping over from Misty's blog. Your kiddos are so adorable! And do I recognize your blog background from CutestBlogOnTheBlock? Did you design that?? That's so great! I think I used it at one point last year! Thanks for letting me stop in. Hope you'll pop over to ours, too.

Tiffany in Washington...for now

Tim said...

Tiffany, yes it is a cutest blog on the block background. However, it is soon to be changed as I am paying someone to professionally design us a custom blog. It shouldnt take long now so keep watching out for it.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for visiting and for letting me know. I can't wait to see your new blog design! How exciting! I've been trying to design one for myself for a lonng time now and embarassingly just to flakey to settle down on one look. I like the versatility of changing it up a bit. Maybe one day soon. Misty does some gorgeous work doesn't she? Wow.. I can only aspire. Well, since we seem to be running in the same circles we better keep up with one another! :) BTW..I have a contest going on now. I think I was writing the post when you stopped by for a visit. How rude of me! :)

Tiffany in Washington...for now

Courtney and the Boys said...

GET OUT OF TOWN! I was just checking out your site (Tiffany is my sister-in-law) when I took a little break to play Wii with my son. I finished my game, came back to the computer, and YOU had left a message on MY blog! Guess we're meant to be. :) ha! Thanks for your sweet comment...I'll be happy to stick around...we have great taste in blogs, don't we? Lovely children.

And I wanted to say that the letter you got for being a soccer coach...priceless! I used to teach first grade before becoming a stay at home mom, and I received letters like this all the time...it made my job so rewarding and just made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Kids are such a fantastic investment. :)

Take care!
Courtney in Indiana

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

WELL HELLO NEW READER HERER SAW YOU THROUG MY FRIEND MISTY AND COURTNEY, CUTE BLOG AND PICTURES JSUT WANTED TO SAY HI COME STOP BY AND SAY HI TO I SURE LIKE TO STOP BY AGAIN IF THAT IS OK WITH YOU . HAPPY NEW YEAR YOUR FAMILY IS ADORABLE .

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

AWESOME THANKS FOR MAKING A GIRL FEEL SPECIAL OF COURSE I WOULD LOVETO FOLLOW YOUR AWESOME BLOG AS WELL AND WILL COME BNACK OFTEN LIKE A UNWANTED GUEST WELL I HOPE YOU WANT ME HA HA ANYWAYS LET ME READ SOME MORRE YOUR BLOGGY . THANKS FOR VISITING HAPPY NEW YEAR

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

BTW MISTY IS A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE WE LIVE DOWN THE BLOCK FROM ONE ANOTHER ITS AN HONOR WHEN SHE CAN DO A BLOG OR A SHOOT FOR YOU . ITS A BLESSING TO SEE WHAT GOD IS DOING IN HERE LIFE. I HAVE A LOVE AND PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY AS WELL YOU WILL SEE IN MY POST I'M SURE STARTING A PHOT BLOG SOON.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

OH YES MISTY IS WONDERFUL AND DOWN TO EARTH . HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS , WE ALSO PREACH AT TEH SAME CHURCH AWESOME FRIEND . WOULD BE THERE TO TALK TOO IF YOU EVER NEEDED HER. ANY WAY AFTER READING AWESOME BLOG YOU HAVE THERE MISSY , AND WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHY I BET YOU CAN SHOW US LEARNERS A COUPLE OF THINGS I LOVE IT ITS MY HOBBY PASSION BESIDES BEING A WIFE AND A MOTHER TO TWO CHILDREN ONE WHO JSUT TIURNED 9 AND THE OTHER WHO IS 2 1/2 YES WE CAN SAY YTIKES WERLL AS YOU CAN SEE HERE ITS 12.34 AM RHTIS GAL IS HITTING THE HAY CHOW FOR NOW. GOD BLESS

Stephanie said...

Thank you for your sweet comment...You have the most beautiful family:) and I see that you are a MckMama fan...lover her blog! Well, looks like you all had a wonderful holiday season. Happy New Years!

Stephanie

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh WOW!!! Did Misty do this??? It's awesome!!!!

Hey...thanks for trying to add my button....I had someone else say the same thing about the red x thing, which was weird, because it never showed up on my computer...

I just adjusted the HTML. Would you mind trying again and seeing if it works? It still looks like it's working on my blog, but not sure what it looks like elsewhere! :) Thanks a bunch!

Courtney

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

LOV ETHE NEW BLOGGYY LOOK AWESOME JOB!!!! LOV ETHE ARMY FORT SO COOL. NICE JOB MISTY HUH!!!

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

Hey there new blogging friend. Thanks for stopping by our blog and I have become a follower of your blog as well and posted your button to my sidebar. Isn't it funny how your blogging circle and overlap, interact, and grow daily!! Grab our button for your blog and I look forward to seeing your new blog facelift, though I am loving the camo motif as it is now.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Woo-hoo! I just grabbed your button...ADORABLE! Wow! Misty did such a great job! So talented, so beautiful, so sweet....love her!

So glad I've met you...

Courtney