Monday, January 5, 2009

Special Post

A special post is in order to recognize the person that took time out of her day to help make our little blog seem a little more important. She did so much to make sure that it was just to our liking. It was exactly what we wanted, no more no less. Perfect is the word.

So may I introduce to those who don't know her already from her celebrity status, Misty Rice. She is one heck of a great photographer, and her design skills are unsurpassed. Take one look at this blog really close and you will see that. Then click on the flag framed picks at the top to go see other blogs of ours that she also did. This is the closest thing you can get to a custom layout. So make sure that you leave a message on this post and tell her what you think. I know she will appreciate it. So go ahead and show her some love.

So thank you Misty for all you have done. We will never be able to thank you enough. God Bless you and your family. You are always in our prayers.

2 Soldier's saluted this post:

Misty Rice said...

Awwww.... thank you so much. It was my pleasure. I also want it to be known for all that may read this, that not only do I enjoy this. I am still learning all of this as I go. I am not a professional, and I am not doing this professionally. I am simply doing what I like to do. I am a self taught person here in my digital imaging designs and photography. In fact I have just started to learn all of this over the last couple of months. So I am really new to it.

I want any others that are interested in having a blog makeover done, but can't afford the big time professionals to do it. I can do a basic blog makeover for a fraction of the price. Just check out Tim's and his families blog.

That includes a custom blog header that I design in scrapblog, until I figure out how to do it on my photoshop using digital kits.

Custom pictures in frames with names in the sidebar.

Font Size and Color in the post and sidebar area custom to match the them of the blog.

I can also help with additional's such as adding music, site buttons etc.

That is about it for me. If you need more than that, and don't mind spending the money for it. I highly recommend Danielle at blogsbydanielle (see my blog for her site)

*NOTE* And this is the most amazing part of it. All proceeds I make will go to my favorite charities. I will have more info on my charities here soon, so check back soon.

If you don't want a blog makeover but want to donate to my charities, I will also have a place for that as well.


=====================

Tim,

Thank you and your family for allowing me to have this opportunity. It was a lot of work, but worth it and so much fun. I love to learn, I enjoy this when I am home with the baby and I love the fact that I am able to do something and give in return.

God Bless.

Tiffany said...

I love it!! What an awesome job! We're a military family, of course you already knew this, so this is totally cool in my book! LOVE IT! Great job, Misty! You have such great creative talent and a servant's heart! So beautiful!

Tiff

And is that a button I see?? :)