Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Get OUT!

Today I won my first contest and I couldnt be more excited. It's a free blog makeover! Even though I just had my blog madeover, I am very excited to have something done that is custom by Hollie at Drama Mama Desgins.




So please go see Hollie and look at some of her work.

7 Soldier's saluted this post:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

whata cool site . and i'm not sure if you saw i posted it on the last post you have been taged check out my blog friend!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ahh so thoughtful you see thats's so why I picked you !

Tiffany said...

DUDE!!!!! That's SO awesome!!!!!! Congrats you lucky man! Her stuff is mega cute...er uhm... cool! :) Congrats bro!

Tiff

Lisa Noel said...

Oh I hope you keep this for awhile. It's a great design. But congrats on the win...I'm still waiting for my first blog win but I just know its coming...the odds have to be with me by this point.
But I've done well collecting review items and now have a couple giveaways of my own coming up...

He & Me + 3 said...

You guys are so lucky! How fun for you! I won a Siggy..I am so excited for that:) Yea for you!

Misty Rice said...

that is very cool...... I agree. I hope you keep this theme but that she comes up with some very cool and super unique that is a copy cat from the sites we used. It will be YOURS and only yours. LOL

Congrats. And I am glad you like my new look. Grab my new button too!!!! I love it.

Also, I want to win a new makeover for my photography blog so I am going to join the fun.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with!