Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And The Winner Is.........

As some of you may know, I'm not big on announcing awards even though I enjoy getting them. I am however HUGE on recognizing others, especially those who I have become good friends as they follow Fort Thompson on a regular basis never failing to leave a comment.

Speaking of comments, please do think of leaving a comment to any post on any blog you read. We can all use the encouragement.

So on to the awards!

This first award I received from April at Say it on a Sign, and then a few days later got the same award from Christie at A Sassy Mommas Chatter, so I wanted to mention and thank them both.






Second Award - Honest Scrap
This award is given to those who have the ability to be brutally honest no matter what the case.






So here are the five people that I would like to pass Both of these awards on to.

1. Mimi @ He & Me + 3

2. Hollie @ All Things in Moddy

3. Angie @ Seven Clown Circus

4. Amy @ Living Locurto

5. Angie @ The Arthur Clan

19 Soldier's saluted this post:

Sandy said...

Congrats on your awards!

Melissa Miller said...

Congrats Tim!
Well deserved. Love your blog! :)

April said...

Awesome job on your awards...CONGRATULATIONS!

Michele said...

Very cool! Congrats and God bless!

He & Me + 3 said...

congrats and thanks so much!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Awww! Thanks Tim for passing the awards on to me and congrats on receiving them in the first place. :)

Hey, I noticed your question on my blog about what camera I use. I posted a response there, but wanted to leave one here as well just in case you missed it.

I've been asked that question a lot lately, so I decided just to make a post with that info and I linked to it on my sidebar. Here is the direct link to the information about my camera gear: http://thearthurclan.blogspot.com/2005/11/angies-camera-gear.html

Thanks so much for asking! Please feel free to ask me any other questions you might have. I know that making that purchase is a big step.

~Angie

Jo said...

You do have a fabulous blog and after all, you are just "one of the girls"! LOL.

Aspiemom said...

Congratulations!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Hey! Congrats on the awards and thanks for passing them on to me. How fun!! I've really enjoyed reading your blog too. You crack me up:-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards! You deserve them!

Rune said...

Congrats to you:)

You have been tagged.

Have a nice day

Rune

Amy said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you could get blog awards! Super cool :)

Claremont First Ward said...

Congratulations, and thank you! I don't have either award, so it's a real treat!

Davisix said...

Man, you picked a lot of people with A names, even Angies, yet I was not one of them. Sigh. I kid, I kid!!!

Congrats on the awards. :) Ang

Erin said...

Aren't these awards fun? Congrats for your awards!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Hey, Tim - I'm not easily offended :) I actually have had you on my 'blog crushes' list all this time, but I guess I was not an official "follower" according to your 'soldiers' list. Oversight : I'll get right on that. Have a great evening!

Anonymous said...

Is everything ok? You haven't been posting as much. I miss ya!

The Drama Mama said...

YAY for getting some fun blog awards!!!

Did I mention that I am dying to get your new design finished? It has been fun to work on!

Hollie said...

Wow! thanks sooooo very much! this put a smile on my face!

i really really appreciate it.