Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prayer Request *UPDATE*

Ok, now that I have my senses about me I can type this update. I went to the doctors office this morning, and while I almost lost consciousness while there, I did make it home.

I have a rare strain of the Influenza Virus that is extremely severe in its effects. I did not get to the doctor fast enough so I am not able to be administered the medicine needed to recover. It must be received within the first 48 hours. Therefore as my doctor put it "your just gonna have to suck it up" and these were her exact words.

Thank you to all of you who have prayed for me. It means more than you will ever know. Hopefully I can recover from this thing pretty quickly, but for now, its just kickin my butt.

*************************

I cant remember when I was ever as sick as I am right now, and I've had to endure pneumonia before. Please keep me in your prayers, I see my doctor today.

God Bless

52 Soldier's saluted this post:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

feel better tim, e=I feel for ya Baby Emma is sick as well with a terrible cold and sour throat.. I feel for you all, I will say a prayer ..count on us.

Misty Rice said...

That is no fun!!! Sorry to hear that and will surely be praying for you. Maybe you are sick from all those soaping whoppers LOL.

Feel better!!!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Tim!!!!!!! Oh my heavens! I will be in prayer throughout the day! Please keep us posted...I wish I was closer so I could help in some way. Hang in there, buddy!

court

Elyse said...

Praying for you now! Hang in there and feel better soon.
~Elyse~

Davisix said...

You got it Tim. Soooo sorry you aren't well. Take care and keep us posted. Ang

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

bless you Tim, I will be praying feverishly (no pun intended)! take care, get well soon, and give us a good laugh with a new post :)

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

I will definitely lift you up in my prayers...hope you get well REAL SOON!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying that you are on the mend soon. You poor thing. :(

amanda said...

praying my friend.

Christy said...

I'm praying for you. Me and my children have been dreadfully sick off and on since October. I pray you get over this quickly.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Ugh ~ that's no fun at all. I'll be thinking of you and praying that you'll be back to your "normal" self soon. ;)

Nicole O'Dell said...

Oh, I am sooo sorry you're so sick. I'ts horrible to have to keep going with duties when you feel so horrible. Hang in there...prayers for you all day!

The Drama Mama said...

UGH! Praying for you now! So sorry to hear you are still feeling bad!! I hope you get well very soon!

Didn't get to work on it at all yesterday (I am in the hospital with Ky)...so she is feeling your pain. I pray you are both better FAST!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh bless your heart! Praying for fast healing! :)

Randi said...

Sorry you don't feel well! :(
I'll be praying.

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying you are better soon.

Nikki B. said...

hey, bubbles...

did you just soup up your insurance policy or something? maybe the wife is trying to off ya with that poisoned candy!!

well wishes your way, my friend...feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

TIM, you are in my prayers. Get better soon, the blogging world is not the same without you!! Take care.

Kimberly said...

Oh no!! We are praying for you!

feather k said...

Get well soon! I'll be praying for you..

Michele said...

I'm so sorry you're so terribly sick. I will be praying for you to be well soon! Rest, rest, rest!

Unknown said...

I am praying for you. So sorry to hear about this sickness. Hope you can sleep! God bless.

Sandy said...

I'm so sorry to here that! I hope you heal quickly!
God Bless!

April said...

Oh, I wish the doc could have given you something...ANYTHING...to make you feel better. Hang in there and just take it easy. We're all thinking of and praying for you!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Goodness - I will definitely pray for your speedy recovery, Tim.

Nikki B. said...

YUCK!!! take nyquil round the clock...maybe you'll sleep through the whole bloody thing!

Rachel said...

Prayers for healing... hope you feel better soon!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh no! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Kayla said...

Praying you feel better soon. That's just no fun!

amy (metz) walker said...

Wow, so sorry you are feeling that bad! Get better soon!

Courtney and the Boys said...

OH, suck it up, Tim. :) Just kidding. Hang in there, my friend. Prayers continue on your behalf.

Court

Daphine said...

Oh wow! Sorry to hear you're feeling bad! Praying that you are all better real soon!

Take care!

forever folding laundry said...

Sorry you're so under the weather. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Tiffany said...

Still not feeling well, eh? Geesh, man. I was hoping after getting your email the other day that I would pop over here and see 3 or 4 funny posts about Taylor in the meat department of the grocery store or something in that fashion. So sorry to see that certainly isn't the case.
"Dude, what a drag!!!" :)

You remain in my prayers, bro.

XO
Tiff

Lee said...

I really hope you get to feeling better! I remember when I had the flu and I was praying for death on the couch. It can't be much better for you! I'll pray for a quick and speedy recovery!

Rune said...

We will pray for you.

God bless you

Wib og Rune

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Hope you are feeling a little better today.
I have something for you guys over at my blog. Feel free to pick it up and pass it along!

Us said...

So sorry you are so sick Tim!!! Thanks sucks...only said that word cuz your doc did! : ) Hope you are feeling better soon! Keli

Stephanie said...

Oh my...I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I will be praying for a quick recovery...I hope you feel better soon...keep us posted!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Gosh! How awful!! You will definatly be in my prayers!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Hope you're starting to feel better today :)

Jennifer said...

Feel better soon, I shall be keeping you in my prayers.

Jennifer said...

Feel better soon, I shall be keeping you in my prayers.

Jennifer said...

Feel better soon, I shall be keeping you in my prayers.

Courtney and the Boys said...

How goes it today, my friend? Any better?

Court

Mc Allen said...

Aww, I really hope your feeling so much better now!! big hugs :) LA

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope you're feeling better soon. You'll be in my prayers.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh..I hope you feel better really soon!
-sandy toe

Unknown said...

I have been praying for you! A rare strain of virus...scary! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Tim! I'm so sorry and you will be in my prayers for sure! I hope you fight it off quickly. God bless!

Jo said...

Hey Tim,

I tagged you for the Honest Scrap award again because of all the Honest Scrap that you are enduring right now! I see you also got you 67th supporter, YEAH!! Feel better my friend! BTW, gotta love 2 year olds, mine will be there at the end of Feb. but she already talks like a 5 year old! I can tell I am in trouble with this one! LOL!