Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

Ok. Now for another Thanksgiving Thursday. If you like the idea of sharing things that you are thankful for, then hop on over to Nicole's and join in the fun!




1. After watching American Idol last night I'm thankful I have straight teeth that are actually white.

2. I'm thankful that I am a patient person who doesn't get upset over the little things because I know how short life is.

3. I'm thankful that God blessed me with breath in my lungs again today so that I can have at least one more day loving my wife and kids.

4. Speaking of Nicole, I'm thankful to her for the bloggy bling she gave me.

5. I'm thankful that my daughter runs a good distance away from me when she needs to fumigate her panties.

6. I'm thankful that both my kids have my wife's dimples.

7. I'm thankful to live in such a GREAT country, and that I am so proud of her.

8. I'm thankful that I have to repair things around my house because my kids break them.

9. I'm thankful for my church, that provides a place outside of the home for my children to learn about God.

10. I'm thankful to my parents and Carey's who without we wouldn't be the people that we are.


So there you have it, another Thankful Thursday. Now head on over to Nicole's and read the rest.

17 Soldier's saluted this post:

Sandy said...

I am cracking up over #1! I was thinking the same thing the entire show! Great list:)

Michele said...

#1 made me laugh! Glad toknow your a fan of American Idol, just another reason for me to like ya!
Great list!

Nicole O'Dell said...

LOL at the teeth comment! Too funny--and sad because it's true!

Great list!!! THanks for joining in the celebration. I've got Mr. Linky fixed so I'm adding you now.

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Tim and Carey, :)

Thank you very much for visiting my new blog and your heartfelt comments. I really appreciate the support. I will proudly display your button. You have a wonderful blog! Your children are really beautiful.

American Idol was hilarious the last few nights. Love that show!

Have a wonderful day.
Please know you are welcome to visit anytime!

~Warmly, Melissa :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Okay..I chuckled out loud about the straight teeth....who write this blog? husband or wife?
Just curious!
-sandy toe

Tim said...

Sandy,

I write everything on this blog. Main page, kids pages, and Carey and I's page. I just dont get as much time to post to the other pages.

Dont feel bad if you were confused, everyone finds out sooner or later that I am a bloghim not a blog her. You wouldnt believe all the comments I got about my dress when I posted our wedding pic:)

I just love Shell in Your Pocket by the way.

Tim

Jo said...

Thanks for the reminders! Our thanks are not always so serious in nature and that is a good thing. I like #1, my hubs does not understand why I like to watch the auditions so much! For one I like to see the wanna be don'ts and second, I would so be auditioning if they took us old folks! Singing is one of my God given talents.

# 5 also gave me a good giggle!

Daphine said...

Great list!
I haven't been able to watch American Idol yet this year. I guess I am missing out on alot, huh? I don't watch much tv, but I usually do tune in for AI each season. I'll have to tune in next week!

Happy Thursay!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Tim,
Thank you for noticing.
I did think it was pretty cool they had a blog dress with our exact paint colors. I'll take it. LOL!

Take Care,
~Melissa ;)

forever folding laundry said...

American Idol can always be counted on for comic relief and - yes - being thankful for those years of braces! Too funny!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! #1 was too funny...

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list and like everyone else, I couldn't help but laugh at the first one! :)

debi9kids said...

What a fantastic list! I was smiling the whole time i read it.
You had me at your #1. LOL
Have a very blessed Thursday!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog ~ you have a great place her on the 'net! :)

Loved your thankfulness list...it's a great reminder to be grateful for the life we've been given.

Kristens Creations said...

Thank you for your visit today! I read your story on how you met Carey! Wow! It gave me chills. God definitly brought you two together, no doubt about it! Enjoyed my visit here today, You have a beautiful family! Kristen

Us said...

Love this list! And love #1! LOL!! Thanks for all your great comments on my blog!

amy (metz) walker said...

I am CRACKING UP about the American Idol one! Hilarious! Thanks for visiting my blog...so glad you stopped by!