Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've Been Hugged

I am very honored to receive this award that my good friend Nicole at What A Trip has bestowed upon me. This award is given only to those who have said or done things that make an impact as well as provide comfort to others. It is given to those who induce positive emotions in others, while leaving them with the warmth of knowing that they too are special.





So without further ado, I give you my winners of this very special Huggy Award. These bloggy friends have been all these things to me and then some. I am appreciative to them beyond words.

1. Tiffany @ The Boren Life

2. Misty @ Wind Beneath My Wings

3. Courtney @ Courtney and The Boys

4. Lisa Noel @ Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

5. Francesca @ 3 Bay B Chicks

6 Soldier's saluted this post:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

well your swell and full of awards this week, see you ask and god hears you ! how awesome is that award and so meaningful I know that the lucky winners are going to be honored ! I know I think 4 of them and they are all very sweet people and desere hugss. have a blessed weekend!!

good job on the award !!! I am so happy for all of you!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Awww, Tim! Thank you very much, brother. I do hope you realize how incredibly special you are. Thanks for being authentic and such a great friend. You are quite deserving of this award. You Da' man!

Tiff
The Boren Life

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to ya!

Lisa Noel said...

Aw,thank you! I don't know how I missed this but thanks for leaving the comment and letting me know.
ANd thanks for thinking of me and giving it to me. YOu've made my day, which needed some making because it started a little off.

Misty Rice said...

I am just now seeing this. Thank you! :)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hi there~! Just got back from FL with my hubby late last night and am trying to catch up on emails and blogs (ummm...no small feat)...thanks so much for this sweet award (even if the visual looks like a little alien)...I love hugs!!!!!!!

Hope you're well, my friend...I've missed you!

OH! And I had to laugh at your Thankful Thursday when you wrote you were glad you didn't have any addictions...I'm sure that was referring to drugs or alcohol....but come on, Mr. Tim. Don't you think you're addicted to blogging like the rest of us?? :) I know I am, and to not take my laptop with me on a 5 day getaway was definite withdrawal! ha!!!

Talk to you soon,
Court