Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wordful Wednesday




This was easily the happiest day of my life. God put us together for a reason, and what could be better than knowing that you are doing something that is honoring His will. I know that this is Wordful Wednesday, but looking at this image and the moment it captures truly leaves me speechless. I'll try to have more words next time.



Now get on over to Angies and read more posts from Wordful Wednesday!

14 Soldier's saluted this post:

Valarie Lea said...

Beautiful picture :)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Beautiful. :)

KatieZ said...

I can see the love emanating from both of you! This is when you know that you are meant to be together! What a beautiful picture of the both of you! Congratulations on finding each other!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Your family all looks so much alike! You and Carey make the CUTEST kids and they both look just like both of you.

:)

Misty Rice said...

Awww what a sweet post.

Jennifer said...

You made a beautiful bride. You both are radiating love.

Brenda said...

You look like a happy couple. God does have a reason for having you together!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Beautiful photo and radiant smiles on your faces...

Anonymous said...

You two are so darn cute! The funny thing is that I ALMOST posted our wedding pic today but I was too lazy to take it out of the frame, scan it, etc. Maybe next time or sometime after...Beautiful photo, Tim!

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for coming by my blog. I love meeting new people! Your family is so adorable:)
I'm following you now and I'm grabbing your button!

feather k said...

what a great picture! You look beautiful!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ahhhh how sweet browine points for you. you also need to stop by my blog you just have been taged have fun with that !

Lee said...

Oh wow that's a beautiful picture!
I love your dress!

Daphine said...

Very beautiful! WOW!