Saturday, January 24, 2009

NO-WAY!



I have received an Award from Wibeche at Beautiful Days. The cool thing about this award is that it came to me all the way from NOWAY!! (Norway)


It is a very special award in that it is given to those who have extended you a helping hand, as well as those who are newer bloggers, for you to give some encouragement. The only thing I dislike about these awards is that I cant give them to the amount of fellow bloggers that deserve them. I will stick to the rules though.


Here are the rules: Select 10 bloggers: 5 you consider your blogging Helping Hand, then "Pay it Forward" by extending your "Helping Hand" to 5 additional new bloggers, in support and encouragement for their efforts.

In passing on the Emblem, each recipient must provide the name of blog, or blog author with a link for others to visit. Each recipient must show the Emblem, and put the name and link to the blog that has given it to her or him. Link the Emblem to this post: The Emblem of the Helping Hand so that others will know it origin and impetus.

If you have not already done so, show your recipients some love by adding them to your blog roll or in any other way to further let them know that their blog voice is important to you and being heard.

Add your name to The Helping Hand meme at my new blog entitled The Emblem of the Helping Hand and don't forget to leave a comment as a permanent record of all Helping Hand recipients.




So here are my recipients, I chose not to categorize them in this manner because they are all equally important.



Jennifer aka MckMama @ My Charming Kids

Angie @ Davisix

Elizabeth @ A Nut in a Nutshell

Jill @ Scary Mommy

Michelle @ Circle of Life

Stephanie @ My Loves Forever

Elyse @ Following Him

Nikki @ Life as We Know It

Melissa @ Melissa's Heart and Home

Hollie @ The Drama Mama

18 Soldier's saluted this post:

Jacquie said...

Congratulations. What a nice award to receive.

Have a GREAT Sunday.

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I look forward to following yours as well!

Blessings,
Paige

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Tim, ~WOW~
I am surprised and so honored.
Thank you very much for thinking of me.
You're the best!
I will read this in greater detail soon.
For now I will post it on my sidebar with gratitude.

Have a blessed Sunday.
~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

OOOooohh, well THANKS so much! Oh, and, sure, I'd love to hear more about your thoughts about what moved you to honor me with this.

Anonymous said...

OOOooohh, well THANKS so much! Oh, and, sure, I'd love to hear more about your thoughts about what moved you to honor me with this.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

Well thanks for thinking of litrtle old me.. too sweet. turns out that today was a lucky day not only was I blessed by your award however I got two others so more the merrier and morre peeps to hand it out too.. lol thanks so much for thinking of me I'm blessed to have met your sweet family in blog land...

tomorrow I will get right on this and send loving to my peeps...

grandma and grandpa has the girls so me and the hubby just got our god fix( going to worship) and had dinner out wooho..

Lee said...

Congrats on the award!
Sorry I can't come up with something more clever than that. Nursing a migraine.

Scary Mommy said...

What a nice award!! Congrats to you and thank you so much for thinking of me! This is a nice way to start a Sunday :)

The Drama Mama said...

WOO HOO! First, congrats on the amazing award...so very cool! And second, really? Me? You are too kind. Thanks for sharing the blog love, friend!!

ps...any luck with the pictures?

Michele said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

funny -:0)

Christy said...

Congrats on the award. As for the video, try to refresh or going back, it's working for me! If nothing else try just going to You Tube and put in Bush Twins Letter to Obama Girls or something like that!

God Bless

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi Thompson family! Thanks so much for coming by my neck of the woods. I'd love it if ya became a follower! I'm not sure why Blogger says the feed isn't working. Hmm...I'll have to try and check that out. Big congrats on your awards! They are fun, aren't they? So nice to meet you!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Congrats on such a nice award! :)

Daphine said...

Congrats on your award!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Tim! You are so sweet to think of me and I'm honored that you gave me this award. Thank you sooooo much! :)

Nikki B. said...

Thanks for thinking of me! Feelin' the love!!