Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Taylor Talk!

Ok so this one was a doozy!

We are at the grocery store tonight picking up some things. For some reason it seemed to be unusually busy. I'm in the meat department with my kids (Will in the basket and Taylor walking, skipping, dancing, whatever you want to call it next to me). I'm looking along one of the wall coolers at meat. Taylor walks over all of the sudden like to the cooler that is on the floor in the middle of the isle. You know the open top kind that just looks like a huge watering trough. I just happened to go over there right after her so I could look at the steaks and she says "daddy go away!" So I say "what for" and she says to me (in that VERY LOUD tone like I should have known so why was I even asking) "I'M TOOTIN!!!!!" Right as she says this I realize that there are about 7 to 8 people standing around us (there are ALWAYS so many people in the meat section) as evidenced by the fact that they all turned around and looked at us smiling, some even laughing. I have NEVER been so embarrassed in my life! Well at least that's what I thought.....
then just seconds later as EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE) stared at us, she rips one out that I swear sounded like one of mine. It must have lasted over 5 seconds and I'm not even kidding. Not to mention she had her butt squeezed up against that cooler so tight(as if she was gonna hold it in) and that just amplified it even more. At least it made the people leave. :)

I'm sure this was funnier in person, but I thought I just had to share. Leave me a comment with some of your kids most entertaining moments.

16 Soldier's saluted this post:

Tiffany said...

Tim! That is BEYOND hilarious! I'm in stitches and am going to get my husband so he can read this! That's better than my niece yelling at the start of our wedding, just when it got silent and the ceremony was to begin.. "I have to GO to the BATHROOM!"

Gotta love it! HAHAHA!!! Oh, Taylor! You're a hoot, child!

Tiff

Nicole O'Dell said...

Sorry...I had to laugh out loud at that one. Too funny!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is just too much! Oh my. StuntMan does stuff like that all the time. Priceless stuff that always makes the blog. Laughed so hard at this one. Thanks for sharing.

Valarie Lea said...

Thanks for following me! As I always say the more the merrier. After reading this post I am definitely following y'all. I am sure I will be laughing ALOT. :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

my grashies that was too funny. how you must of thought poor mom huh. kids say the funniest things i'll say.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Kids to say the funniest things. Poor little girl. I bet she was embarrassed too!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGING COMMENTS , IT WAS MY FIERST SHHOT OF MY DAUGHTER , AND I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT. WE HAD FUN! PEOPLE IN TEH PARK AND TEH MEDOW MUST OF THOUGHT I WAS NUTS, AND THEN WHEN THEY SAW EMMA WHO MIND YOU IS 2 1/2 POSING THEY ALL STOPED AND LOOKWED AND SMILED. SAID THEY WERE SHOKED HOW SHE WAS POSING FOR ME. HEY THAT'S MY GIRL , I REPLIED IT'S A MIERICAL I KNOW IT ! AND I LOVE MY MODEL! HAND PICKED BY THE LORD. THE CIRCLE OF LIFE BUTTON WILL FOLLOW GR RRR I HAD ISSUES WITH THAT PHOTOGRAPHY I COULD NOT GET THE HTLM WHAT EVER CODE TO WORK SO MY FRIEND COUNTNEY , HELPED ME OUT! LOVE HER.I'M TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE MET SOME MANY FRIENDS /MAMS HERE IN MY CAPTURED WORLD CALLED BLOGGER WITH OYU AS ONE OF THEM ITS SO NICE TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE OVER THE AGE OF 2 LOL.

BUT AGAIN AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY CIRCLE OF LIFE SITE AND I SHOULD ,"I SAY SHOULD LIGHTLY" HAVE IT READY TO VIEW ON SUNDAY! WOOHOO. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS LAYOUT DESIGN IT IS ONE OF MY BEST EVER YET . THATS ME TAKLKING I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.I LOVE DOING MY OWN SPECIAL THINGHS TO MY SITE. FOR CHRISTMASS WHICH I SO WISH I NEW YOU THEN I HAD A CHRISTMAS STORY HEADER AND OH I LOVED IT . AND I WELL SOME IS STILL THERE DID ALL THE SIDES AS WELL . BUT I THINK I HAVE SHARPNED MY SKILLS UP A NOTCH ON THE NEXT ONE!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!! MICHELLE

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Oh my! I had a similar experience with my youngest son in a very quiet dr office full of elderly folks. . . fun!

Amber Dupree said...

I just laughed so hard! Thanks for that, Tooter...oops, I mean Taylor!

Liz said...

I don't think it was funnier in person because it made me laugh right out loud!....that is HILARIOUS! She sure does keep you on your toes! I can't narrow down just one of my kids entertaining moments....but keep reading my blog and you will read about them!

Michele said...

I'm a new reader to this blog and I'm glad I stumbled upon it! So funny! We are following some of the same blogs and I really liked reading yours. I'm adding to my blogs I follow list. I noticed after reading your profile that you spent some time in my home town of Tulsa as well - small world!

Davisix said...

I needed a good laugh today and that did it! Our Things would most definitely do something like that...only in a huge crowd though, right? haha. And thanks for the nice comments this morning. :) Ang

Tim said...

Ang,

Im so glad it made you laugh especially knowing how much you needed a good one. So glad you decided to follow us. We have so many of the same bloggy friends.


Michele,

Your so right abot Courtney. She is one of the nicest people I have met since blogging.

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and following! That is HILARIOUS...definitely something one of my girls would do, hehe! Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, that completely and totally made me bust out in laughter. I totally love that story! This is why we teach our kids words like toot (that's my word of choice also) instead of the crasser version, fart. Thanks for the fun!

Stephanie said...

Ok, I couldn't help but laugh out loud...that is too cute! This will be one of those stories to tell her when she's in high school...