Monday, January 19, 2009

I Heart Faces Entry



This is my I Heart Faces entry for this week. It is important I feel to note that this is an exposure with a point and shoot camera with no post shoot editing. Right from the camera baby. It is slightly overexposed for a high key effect.



Another of the same shot just cropped a bit closer.



So get on over to Amy and Angie's new site and post your entry!

30 Soldier's saluted this post:

Rachel said...

Good golly... what to comment on first?

The gorgeous curly locks, the striking eyes, or the WOW lashes? I love his expression, if it is minus those dimples for this one!

Great shot!

Stephanie said...

What a great picture...I love the expression you captured on his face so classic! Great job:)))

Tim said...

Wow Rach you are so perceptive!! I really didnt think that anyone would notice that, of course I did but I knew you wouldnt see them with the expression that I was wanting.

GOOD EYE!!!

Tim

Lee said...

Wow, look at that hair! I know people that would kill for it!
He is so completely adorable!

Davisix said...

Beautiful picture, Tim! He is very handsome!! :) Ang

angie {the arthur clan} said...

He is just too darn cute with his chubby little cheeks and those beautiful blue eyes!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Misty Rice said...

Good job. He has such a sweet face. I actually sort of liked the challenge of shooting with my point and shoot camera on the cruise, it forced me to be more creative since I couldn't make the camera itself do the work for me. LOL

He & Me + 3 said...

The hair and the eyes. Gorgeous!

Daphine said...

Oh goodness! What a cutie!

Kayla said...

He's sooooo adorable! Great job!!!

April said...

Oh, those eyes and that hair...PRECIOUS!!!

Jo said...

What a cutie! I think the overexposure is PERFECT because you can see all those little details that make him so adorable! I only wish Sadie had so much hair! LOL!

Jo

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

awesome picture and whata pretty boy. watch out dad all the girls will be hanging around your house . use your army firm voice.

lol we have two girls and my hubby was in teh 82nd air borne so i can relate to teh day a boy comes .

who are you what do you want lience and id card please .

funny

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

I love this idea! Precious baby faces....you can't beat 'em! Adorable!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I look forward to checking yours out!

Jaysi said...

What a super sweet face! The expression is priceless! I love all that hair too! :0

I follow all my blog in my google reader. I am kind of old school like. I think I had that set up before blogger came out with a reader and I have never switched over. Maybe I will some day, but for now it just seems like too much work when I already have something that serves the same purpose. You know how it is!

Drew said...

Okay, that is one cute little boy! Great capture of his beautiful blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

I think yo ucaptured all the details so perfectly, he's a keeper for sure!!

Melinda said...

What an amazing photo! I love his eyes and his curly blond hair - so precious!

Unknown said...

What a perfect baby face. Oh my!

Lori said...

that is a precious picture

Nicole O'Dell said...

What an angel baby! that's an amazing picture!

Melissa Miller said...

He is GORGEOUS!!!
What a be-uuu-ti-ful face. Pottery Barn catalogs are in his future or just plain stardom. :)

I Heart Faces said...

Hey Tim ~ thank you so much for adding your son's beautiful face photo to the fun on our website this week.

Just a friendly reminder ~ please make sure that you enter the permalink of your blog next week (not the link to the main page of your blog.) This makes it much eaiser for the judge to find your entry each week. (We have already fixed your link for you this week.)

If you aren't sure how to do this, please check out this link for step-by-step instructions: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/06/entry-example.html

Thanks again for your entry and your support of our website ~ it's very much appreciated!

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces

TidyMom said...

He's just gorgeous!! Great picture!

~Tidymom

PS- can you do me a favor and see if you see my blog posts in your blogger dashboard? some followers are not seeing my posts - yet blogger tells me nothing is wrong.
Thanks!!

Tim said...

Amy and Ang,

My apologies. I guess its a good thing we follow each others blogs or you might have just deleted me. LOL

I knew that. I must have been in a hurry. I promise it wont happen again.

Tim

Randi said...

I love the cropped one. Those curls are incredible. :)

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

What a blonde cutie! And the eyes are dreamy blue! Great shot!

Us said...

Wow! What a doll!!! He is so cute!!! Beautiful hair too! Keli

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Love it! I entered too, I love all these pictures :) They're so great :)

Fairy Princess Garden said...

Love those curls and eyes. Such a cutie pie.