Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas at Fort Thompson

I apologize for just now getting these pics up, but I had lost the disc. Carey found it, as she usually always does. She's our finder.

We had Santa here and then opened presents with my sister, brother in law, niece, nephew, mom and dad. It was a great time. Of course the kids loaded up, and it couldn't have gotten any better for them.


Santa's Spread it was dark so it might be hard to see.


The kids just getting up.




Will, Anna Claire, Taylor, and Reagan







My Dad's picture I got him that I mentioned in Favorite Things Friday. My Mom in the background holding her new digital camera we got her.

Carey and one of her many gifts.

The kids playing with their toys from Santa.







10 Soldier's saluted this post:

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

awesome pics!!

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun that they could be outside enjoying their presents that same day. Stunt Man got a bike and well...let's just say it will be in the garage until spring. Thanks Santa. LOL
Great pictures too. That picture you gave your dad was awesome.

Nicole O'Dell said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Could those kids be any cuter? The dimples are killer and those curls!!! :)

Tim said...

Nicole, it was a wonderful Christmas. I mean what is better than celebrating the birth of our Lord. I hope yours was great also.

Thanks for the sweet compliments on the kids. Gigi and Nana will love those when they read them. You know to them there arent any cuter kids on the planet but their grandkids. :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas:) Their faces show it all...Now, I am curious to know what the surprise was for her finding the disc and if will took it to his room? LOL!

P.S. I love your new song! One of my favorites:)

Us said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are beautiful! Looks like a wonderful Christmas morning!

Michele said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

What a lovely Chirstmas y'all had! Looks like so much fun! And getting out of doors without bundling up like the kids on A Christmas Story, so jealous! Haha!!

Your tree is seriously glowing in that first picture, Tim! "Is your tree on fire, Clark?" Hahaha!

Good stuff, my friend and thanks for beating me to a Christmas update. I'm soo far behind!! :)

Hope you survived the slumber party. You were in my prayers!

Tiff

Tim said...

Hey Tiff,
I always love getting your emails and comments because they are always so funny.

As for the tree, I knew it looked on fire and that is exactly what my wife said of the exposure. It was completely dark, the only light in the room came from the tree. I used the tree light to try and back light the toys. It was a 10 second exposure I think. I knew the tree would look hot, but I wanted that magical aura around the tree. I actually thought it would have been long enough with a higher ISO to just have one big white spot in the middle with very little tree detail, but not so. Anyway, thats the story on my tree fire! Our Christmas this year was HOT baby!

Rachel said...

Love the explanation behind the tree on fire! :)

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas and I love the golf picture!

Thanks for stopping by our blog - what a beautiful family you have!