Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Ok so Michelle at Circle of Life (most of you know her if you follow my blog) a very good bloggy buddy has tagged me. Those that know Michelle understand what a special person she is. If you dont know her then you should introduce yourself and tell her Tim sent you from Fort Thompson. She is so dedicated to following her friends and will always stop in, read your new posts, and leave a sweet comment. To me these are very much qualities that make up those people who you know will be friends for life. So thank you Michelle, I am honored.



Here are the rules:1) Link to the person who tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).3) Write 6 random things about yourself.4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 things about me you might want to know OK.


#1. I am a soldier in Christ's Army
#2. My wife and kids are my world, and I will spend the rest of my life making them happy.
#3 I drink iced tea all day everyday. No coffee, sodas, no alcohol except on special occasions.
#4 I love to sing. Especially with my wife and praise songs are my favorite. Worship thru music is food for the soul.
#5 I am an avid golfer and love more than anything playing with my lifelong cart partner (my Dad)
#6 If you read my post "How did THIS Happen" you would have found that God sent an angel into my life in 1997 and has blessed me ever since. If you dont know the story I suggest you go read it. It is a bit long but should send chills down your spine and maybe cause some tears (as it has with others)but it will be well worth it.


Now that I finished this fun 6 things about me.
I need to tag 6 more friends so here I go.


# 1 Elyse @ Following Him

#2 Nicole @ What a Trip!

#3 Mimi @ He and Me + 3

#4 Lisa @ Rude Manor

#5 Angie @ SeVeN cLoWn CiRcUs

#6 Ogladi @ Margarita - On the Rocks - Lots of Salt


So there you have it. All very deserving people of this tag. So go have some fun with it and let me know when its posted. Dont forget to link bak to my blog and share some love with these folks!

7 Soldier's saluted this post:

Rune said...

I am a new follower of your blog. You have a very intresting blog:)

You have a beautiful blog:)

Wibeche

3 Bay B Chicks said...

So sorry, Tim. I can be a bit slow on the uptake. #1 on this list cleared up everything for me regarding my most recent question to you. Mystery solved.

Tags are such fun, aren't they? Wonderful of you to say such sweet comments about your tagger. Off to check out her site now!

-Francesca

He & Me + 3 said...

Your list was great. Thanks for the tag...it may take a few days but I will try and get to it. Birthdays and parties this week and weekend.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

thank you
Make me cry first thing in teh morning hey. Your words were very sweet. see another reason why I picked you awesome !
Glad you had fun with it.have a gblessed day !

Thanks for the invites I love meeting new people .

Anonymous said...

Great list and I love that you're so devoted to God, your family....and iced tea. LOL

Claremont First Ward said...

Fun tag.....thanks for thinking of me. I'll try my hardest to get to this......and, I'll add a daddy category to my blogroll! :)

NotinKSAnymore said...

Thanks for the tag. Here's my post:
http://rudemanor.blogspot.com/2009/01/am-i-really-doing-this.html