Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

Ok so here is my entry into Nicole's Thanksgiving Thursday. This is a great way to take time each week to share some of the thing that you are thankful for. We should all take time to be more grateful. So hop on over to the link below to post your entry at Nicole's.




1. My wife. I will never be able to express how thankful I am to have her in my life.

2. My parents. Without them I wouldn't be the person that I am. I feel so blessed to have each of them to share my life with. God is so good.

3. My daughters health. She has missed two days of school, but is now feeling better. I hate to see either of them sick, it hurts my heart.

4. American Idol. Seriously have you watched it?

5. I'm thankful I don't have any addictions.

6. Family vacations

7. Any time I get to spend alone with my family.

8. For all of you who take the time to read my silly posts.

And the last two are for my wife.

9. Grey's Anatomy

10. ER or Private Practice

40 Soldier's saluted this post:

Lee said...

That's very sweet.

I still don't get the big deal about Grey's Anatomy!

Kayla said...

Great list!! Love ALL those shows :)

Rune said...

Great list. We have so much to be thanful for:)

God bless.

Rune og Wibeche

April said...

Such a great list...you do have much to be thankful for! :)

Hollie said...

super sweet post. i loved it.

Sandy said...

That's a lot to be thankful for!
I too love American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, and ER!
I'm glad to hear your daughter is feeling better:)

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

I'm feelin' your thankfulness for healthy kids. It's that germy time of year and two of my kiddos are dripping goo. Nice :)

TidyMom said...

GREAT List!!! My husband and I enjoy Grey's Anatomy as well!!

Oh, and Tim, thanks for the laugh this morning over in my comments - you're making my head swell ya know! LOL

~Tidymom

Shell in your Pocket said...

Did you see the preview for Grey's? Oh my it does look good tonight!!!
-sandy toe

Tim said...

Sandy Toes - I did not see that previews for it but I can guarantee that come that time tonight our TV will be tuned in. Mommy wouldnt have it any other way. Daddy just got hooked because of Mommy!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I have missed every episode of American Idol this year...how bad is that?! I need to get with the game already. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! Yay!

And are you sure that #5 might not have a wee bit of #4 in it?

I'm with your wife on Grey's Anatomy although I think they need to cut this Denny storyline off and the sooner the better.

Glad the kids are feeling ok again!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Wonderful list! As always, thanks for joining in!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous list! I do not watch an of the shows you listed.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list.
And thanks for adding my button. I don't know if you saw but I have yours on my site as well. All the buttons are part of a scrolling section under my blog list but I think I need to move them up...
Anyway, thanks!

Jaysi said...

Great list!!! We are huge AI fans here too!

Randi said...

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I love American Idol too. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Love you thankful list.

Jacquie said...

What a great list - and a great way to be reminded of God's goodness!!

I've got all my American Idol episodes recorded. Too many competing shows at that time slot! I'll catch up - I love the Hollywood more anyway.

Have a great day!

amanda said...

great list.

Daphine said...

Great list! YES, American Idol is one show that I will take time to watch. Unfortunately, I have not seen any of it this season so far. LOL! Seriously, it is great humor!

Happy Thursday!

Kristens Creations said...

Great list! You have lots to be thankful for. Your lucky you don't have any addictions, I'm becoming addicted to blogging. LOL! I guess it could be worse! Kristen

Claremont First Ward said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for~ :)

The Drama Mama said...

That is so funny, because Rob will watch it now because of me. He never understood why I watched and one night he tuned in...and now I think he just might admit that he enjoys it a little bit (I just have to say, there are some parts I could do without!). I think its great that you watch it with your sweet wife!

Great post...loved your list!

Unknown said...

Great list of thankful for's. I also wanted to let you know that I have finally put up a button on my blog. I know it took me long enough huh?

Anonymous said...

"Check out my blog" but there were FIVE of them! Haha. So here I am. Can't wait to hear about the "pressing issue" and YES I do read all my comments;)

MckMama

Tim said...

MckMama,

I will let you know soon enough so just hold on to your horses missy. :) Of course you read all your comments, who would doubt that? Not I.

Thanks for stopping by and showing some love. You grabbed my button right? I'll be looking for it!! LOL

Dont be a stranger!

Love and Prayers to You Always,

Tim

Stephanie said...

Great things to be thankful for! Watch out though #5 can creep up on you...the blogging thing is kind of there for me:)) Have a great day!

Jenn... Dan and the Clan said...

Thanks or stopping by my blog! Great list. I love AI, I am more into the auditions. Some of those people crack me up.

I would have to agree with the prior comment. Blogging can be an addiction Who are you trying to kid, I went to your profile, look how many blogs you have. Addicited! LOL

Have a great day!

Melissa Miller said...

Great answers! :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Us said...

What a lovely thankful list you got here! I love AI!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rune said...

I try to get your button to, but when the buttons come to our site, it’s just a red cross on it.

Have a blessed day

Wib

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

what a wonderful list .. I love all of them lol thanks so much for stoping by , being to think you forgot all about circle of life lol wink... thanks for the sweet comments .. I'm learning that is for sure and loving it.....

yes she is in teh group there it was exciting to see, well I need to hit the hay , I got caught up reading some new reader's blogs .. have a great weekend.... many blessings michelle @ circle of life...... psssss i so love greys my favorite and american idol wow some real big crazy peoeple and I do agree with what is up with the dentists there does no one go? lol my mom is a dentist so it's the first thing i look to see lol ..ok nite nite ......

Rune said...

Thanks for the answered. We will try again:)

Wib og Rune

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You de-lurked MckMama. I am truly impressed, Tim. I have been trying to do so for months. At some point, you must reveal your secret to me.

Oh, and what's that? Could it be the Three Bay B Chicks profile pic in your list of followers? We are officially joining your leagues of fans today. Your comment about being "gay" was too good to resist.

-Francesca

Stacy said...

Hi Tim,

Your kids are adorable!

My camera is a Nikon D50 DSLR, and it has been discontinued. Really any DSLR is a good camera. As long as you learn how to use it, of course! I have a page on my site that has photography tips, though some of the pictures are all screwed up from where I hosted them.

Hope that helps!

Rune said...

we have tagged you with an award:)

Rune and Wib.

Christy said...

Thanks for coming by and please follow me! :) I have already added myself to this blog to follow!
Thank you for supporting the Military! As an Army wife that means a great deal!

As far as the video goes, definitely post it! I think it's just such a compassionate message and a great reminder that they're REAL people, with real feelings.

God Bless

Elyse said...

I tagged you over at my blog for an award. Check it out when you have a few minutes!
~Elyse~

Misty said...

great post!