Friday, November 20, 2009

The Fort is Back!

And back with a bang.

For our first post back into the blogging world, we bring you a video (of course) of Taylor as she performed the only solo by herself during he schools Thanksgiving Program today.

Out of the thousands of kids who could have been picked for this honor Taylor was chosen. Im not boasting here a little bit or anything, NO of course not. I'm also NOT just a little bit proud of my little princess either, no NOT me. :)

So without further ado, here she is!



Thanks to all of the many many of you who have sent well wishes during our absence from the blogging world. It has been so nice to see two to four emails a day wanting to know how we have been, and letting us know that we are missed.

You all are for sure some of the best friends one could have and we are so blessed to know each and everyone of you who follow us here at The Fort.

So on this Thanksgiving we are thankful to you and hope you enjoyed the video. There is more to come! So stay tuned!

Love and Prayers as Always,

40 Soldier's saluted this post:

Jo said...

Awesome!! I have a duet that I need a little singer for! Too bad we don't live closer!! The Diva is just not ready yet! Welcome back!!

Tim said...

Thanks Jo! Cant wait to get back to blogging and visit LPP's soon!

Tim

Unknown said...

Welcome back sweet friends!

What an awesome video to return with - Taylor you did GREAT! I love you!

I have many who keep asking about your health and would love an update! Share when you can! Photos too please :)

Hugs and many prayers! Love you all!
Jill

Brooke said...

Welcome back! You've been greatly missed!

Tim said...

Thanks Jill and Brooke!

It's good to be back.

Lee said...

What a great solo!
I was wondering if you guys were coming back. You've been missed!

Pineapple Princess said...

So glad you're back!

Taylor has the sweetest singing voice- like a little angel!

Sean and Lisa said...

Woo Hoo! So glad you're back! And Taylor...she just takes my breath away. Beautiful...inside and out!!!

Beth E. said...

Welcome back. And, I have to add...it's about time!!! I sure have missed you all. :-)

Taylor did an amazing job. What a beautiful voice she has!

Looking forward to more blog posts. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Blessings,
Beth

Bridget said...

YAY, you're back! Taylor did such a wonderful job on her song!!

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

YAY, you're back!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! So cute!

-stephanie- said...

Welcome back...you were missed.

Loved seeing Taylor singing. My daughter watched with me and sang parts of the song all night.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Wow! Great job, Taylor! She's amazing, Tim. Right on key the entire song. Be proud, Mister. And welcome back!

Robynn's Ravings said...

I've been gone, too, Tim for the last several weeks with a death in the family. Taylor is such a FANTASTIC singer and not in that "What a cute little girl way" but in the OMWORD! way. VERY talented. And welcome back. :)

Holly said...

Hi Tim - its so wonderful to have you back in the blogosphere - we missed you for sure! Taylor did a fantastic job - she has a beautiful voice.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Holly and all of us at TheBlogFrog

Dot O said...

Voice of an angel! Glad to see you back. My blogging has been very sporadic in the last few months. Family life comes first...

Thanks for sharing the video, Tim, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

Welcome back!!! She did an amazing job.

I am Harriet said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's great to see you back!!!!!

Blessings :)

jules said...

Welcome back! I've missed your charming children.

She sounds great by the way. How proud you must have been.

Tanya said...

So precious, welcome back!

Holly said...

Welcome back! You were missed!!!

Taylor did wonderful!!

Kaleena said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Anonymous said...

Great video! I see why you're so proud!

Glad your back! Missed you guys :)

April said...

To say that I'm glad to see you're back is an understatement...we've all missed you! Taylor did such an amazing job...she has a beautiful voice and stage presence! I know you and Carrie must have been bursting with pride! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Thompson family!!!

Pia said...

happy thanksgiving, tim!

Nicole O'Dell said...

WOW! She did an awesome job!!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a sweetie..welcome back! Everyone needs a break!

sandy toe

Unknown said...

I love it too sweet!! Talented little lady♥♥♥

Beth E. said...

Yoohooooo....missing you!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! fortthompson.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding innovative websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. Keep it that way.

LisaShaw said...

Praying that you and your family are doing well. Before I take a blog break I wanted to wish you all a very Merry CHRISTmas and blessed New Year.

God's blessings and favor rest with you.

Beth in NC said...

See, I came here to check on you and SURPRISE, YOU'RE BACK! Yay! Taylor did a great job!!

Hey, you SOOOO created a monster with vlogemotion. I have my own youtube channel now and I post my weight loss journey. Ha. Go to my blog and find me on youtube.

So glad you're ok. Merry Christmas Tim & family!

Beth in NC said...

See, I came here to check on you and SURPRISE, YOU'RE BACK! Yay! Taylor did a great job!!

Hey, you SOOOO created a monster with vlogemotion. I have my own youtube channel now and I post my weight loss journey. Ha. Go to my blog and find me on youtube.

So glad you're ok. Merry Christmas Tim & family!

Nikki B. said...

hey, bubbles! i just wanted to say hello...and wish you all a merry christmas! y'all take care!

Kaleena said...

Hey Tim,
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and I wish nothing but happiness for you in the New Year!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Just wanted to stop and say hello! I've been MIA quite a bit in the wonderful world of blog!

Yay! I finally have a few free days off to read some great blog posts! Boy! Sure have missed that!)
Hope your Christmas was a very blessed one!
Mele Kalikimaka & Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (Hawaiian for Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!)

Blessings & Aloha!

These Are The Days said...

It's been awhile since I came to your blog...looks great. Happy New Year!

Mocha Momma said...

What a great job your little girl did singing. She seemed very comfortable and confident. She sings very well.

God bless you all wherever you are. Happy 2010,
Nannette