Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Will Goes International!

This is a sticky post. It will remain here until the contest ends.



Here it is!

Many of you have made numerous comments about how our kids should be in magazines etc. Those comments are so appreciated and they were heard! So we are entering them into The Gap's casting call.

The Gap will do all the judging, however there is also a contest called fan favorite. This is where you get the chance to vote for your favorites! We hope that you will help us out and vote soon and often! :)

Will has a pic up now and Taylors will be soon to follow. We will be submitting 5 pics of each kid, and would love more than anything if you would go and vote!

The link HERE should take you straight to it. In the search box enter FortThompson09 just like that without any spaces or 909329551 (our id#) and that should list all of our pics. They are not all there yet, but make sure you vote for what is. You can vote once a day until it is over. Any of your votes are GREATLY appreciated!

You will need to register an account to be able to vote. So please do!

Leave us a comment and let us know you voted! We hope you will do it often!

Love and Prayers,

37 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

How cute is that!?

We might do the same thing with our boys!

Good luck and know our prayers are with you!

Love and blessings,
Jill
PS Time for a health update, please!

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful picture. I will try and get in there to vote. We entered when Actress was a baby.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That is awesome and I will go vote now!

Heatherlyn said...

I think they'd be great at it. I went to vote and there are tons of pictures of kids. What are the names that your kids are under? I didn't see their pictures right away but I will vote for them!

Beth E. said...

I voted! :-)

Dawn said...

I will definitely go and vote.

Diane said...

i voted! love those beautiful blue eyes!!

Lee said...

I voted! :)

Holly said...

Voted!!!

Brooke said...

Good luck to Will! I love his beautiful blue eyes in that picture!

Michele said...

Definitely voting for them!!! Good luck!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Happy Birthday, Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy this day that the Lord chose for you! :)

April said...

If your kids don't win....oooh, I'll be so mad! :) Happy Happy Birthday, my friend! So glad we met in Blogland. Thank you for all your support and encouragement...really means a lot!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely handsome young fella. Those eyes can lure anyone in. Beautiful!
xxx

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ah Yes...I received the email. I am signed up and I have voted...

Good luck..you could walk away with the grand prize...

Jenny said...

Wow- good luck!! I'll go vote!

Christy said...

Very cute, I have a good friend here (she was our photographer for the last 2 years) that also has her son, Jack in this same contest! It'd be really cool if one of you two's were picked!

Melissa Miller said...

I knew it! They are PRECIOUS!

I hope all is well with you all.
~Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Lauren said...

That is sooo awesome!!! :)

Tanya said...

He is too cute, good luck!

Armywife101 said...

Heading their to vote now!
look fun :)

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Tim, I'm trying to vote, but for some reason it's saying "no results" I'll try again later. Your kids should win for sure!!! They are both adorable! Oh, and yes I have made some bad looking things, I just don't post them, lol! Hope things are going well...Kristen

April said...

My votes are coming...headed over there now!

Col @ life by muse said...

He has 36 votes so far, woo hoo! What a great shot! Let us know when the others are there too!

Holly said...

There's an award for you on my family blog :)

Me-Me King said...

What a beautiful child! I'm off to vote.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Absolutely wonderful photo of Will! What gorgeous eyes and such a cutie!!!

Blessings & Aloha!
(Sorry about being MIA! With working full time now, I do well to try to get one new post up a week! And I surely do miss getting by your place!)

I am supposed to be getting ready for work now! But had to stop by and say hello. I will go take a peek at the Gap's fan favorites hopefully before the week is over!

Beth in NC said...

I hope you're doing well Tim! I know you must be really busy! Hey, if you want a good chuckle, stop by my place and see my last post about my hubby.

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun! Does he get any GaP clothes??
sandy toe

I am Harriet said...

Hey Tim- where have you been?

I miss you!

The Little Miss said...

how fun!!!!! Hes sooooooo cute!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

LisaShaw said...

Been thinking about you and your family Tim. Praying that all is well.

Pineapple Princess said...

So where'd you guys go?
Miss the Fort.

LisaShaw said...

Hey Tim,

I'm sure many are concerned about you and your family as am I. I trust in the LORD and so I'm praying for you and your family.

God is faithful and may His presence be seen in every area of your lives.

Blessings and love in Jesus Name.

Kaleena said...

Tim! Is everything ok? I've been so worried about your family...you haven't posted in FOREVER! Praying that all is well:)

Beth in NC said...

Hi Tim! Are you guys OK? Let me hear from you please. Miss you on here.

Beth

Wendyburd1 said...

TIM!! You're alive!!