Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carnivals

I have come to a very difficult decision. Vlogemotions and Oldies but Goodies are discontinued until further notice. We have many things going on at the current time, and without proper participation have decided to cease these carnivals temporarily.

We do hope to bring them back in the future as we believe them to be very fun and exciting, not to mention a great way to communicate better with your readers.

If you liked these carnivals and would like to see them again sooner than later please leave us a comment or email and let us know.

Thanks to all of you for playing along. We have enjoyed your participation more than you know.

Love and Prayers,

21 Soldier's saluted this post:

April said...

Tim~
I can certainly understand. Life gets so crazy at times that it's often hard to keep up with even the ordinary things that need attention. I enjoyed Vlogemotions a lot, but #1...I found that the more vlogs I created, the less ideas I could come up with to keep it fresh and fun. #2...here lately, it's been hard for me to find the time to even make one. In fact, I was getting ready to e-mail you to let you know that I couldn't participate, again, this week because we're heading out of town to check out some colleges and I have SOOO much to do still! I guess what I'm saying is that I would love to participate when I'm able, but it probably won't be every week.

Anonymous said...

:(

I understand. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Unknown said...

With all that is going on in our home at the moment keeping up with carnivals is just too hard. I can barely get a post up let alone set the time aside to do a vlogemo now with homeschooling 5 children.

I do enjoy them but maybe this is a fun when to do from spring to school starting.

I love you and your family so much Tim! Thank you for doing this for all of us. You are such a faithful servant of God!

Hugs to you all!
Jill

Holly said...

Sorry to hear this!! They can be a lot of fun but hard to keep up with when your days are so busy. My participation in ones I have done before has waned.

Beth in NC said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sniff, sniff. I love Vlogemotions and I'm sure it will be resurrected someday soon. Either way, you have made a vlogger out of me. You created a monster. lol

I pray you find the perfect balance between life and blogging. It is hard.

Bless you and Carey!
Beth

Pam said...

well, you know i love vlogemotions! you know, when i can find my camera, cords, & my computer is working!! :) i will be back when it is back!! I hope!! crazy busy!!

Nikki B. said...

hope everything is cool with you guys!

seems like everyone is busy right now in blogland. i've been trying to get back into carnivals lately.

He & Me + 3 said...

I totally understand, because this girl just could not keep up. I was like 50 takes and still not happy with my vlog emos. It will be missed I agree with Jill...maybe a spring til school starts. Everything is crazy over here right now.
Hope all is good over there.
Mimi

Claremont First Ward said...

It's so hard when things get super busy. I finally got a flip camera though, so when you do vlogemotions again I'll be able to participate occasionally!

Beth E. said...

Tim,
Believe me, I totally understand! I thought things would get less hectic once both boys were at college, but that hasn't been the case.

We've had some issues here, and I just haven't been able to post any vlogs lately. I'm sorry! :( I haven't been able to blog as much, either.

I HAVE bought a digital video camera...finally! I've had it for two weeks. It's still in the box. I haven't had time to read the instructions.

You've helped me to become a little more comfortable in front of a camera...something I thought would never happen...so for that, I thank you!

Blessings,
Beth

wife.mom.nurse said...

I hear you, life keeps up the heavy pace around here...enjoy your blog immensely!

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

Support any decision you make of course.

I thoroughly enjoyed VlogEmotions even when I didn't have time to participate, I loved listening to the other vlogs.

Mandy said...

So...I TOTALLY understand...but, snif, snif....I really really enjoyed Oldies But Goodies...AND I just got a new cell phone and was looking forward to doing some Vlogemotions! Oh well...please twitter and shout when you bring them back!

Sean and Lisa said...

Tim,
I too loved Vlogging but computer issues kept me from it. However, if you bring them back I WILL participate, Heck, I love showing off my kiddos any chance I can get. LOL!

On another note, I pray you and your family are ok. I miss you!
Keeping you all in prayer and sending you mountains of hugs from PA!!

Beth E. said...

Miss you and your blog posts...just sayin'! :-)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hey bud! Just checkin' in to see how you're doing! Hope you guys are well....we're dealing with lots of sickness here, but hanging in there. I'm headed to the pediatrician for the second time this week with Ellis in a few minutes. Hopefully we'll be on the mend soon. Anyway, just thinking about you and wanted to say hello!

Court

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

Hey Tim, just checkin' in. I noticed you haven't posted in a while. I know your busy but I just wanted to make sure everything was good with you and your family.

Blessings

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

I noticed you haven't posted in a long while and I just wanted to make sure everything is okay!!!!

Sean and Lisa said...

TIM!!! Where are you? Your blogging buddies MISS you and are worried about you. Are things ok? Praying for you and your family......

Sean and Lisa said...

Tim so good to hear from you! I understand a blogging break just was worried about ya'll. Thanks for putting my mind to rest. :)

Will look forward to you blogging again.
Your in my prayers....
Lisa

Jo said...

Hey Tim, Just a note to let you know that I am missing you and your adorable family! I hope all is well with you!