Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vlogemotions XIX





This interview was over 30 minutes in length so I wasnt able to upload the entire thing. This is only a portion of it, and the rest you will be able to see in the coming weeks.

Make sure you watch for it as it is VERY touching!

My thanks to Tiffany and Jason for their service to our country as well as letting us share this moment with them.

If you would like to be a featured vlogger in Vlogemotions, email me. If you have already done so please send me your video by email striaght out of your camera. Please do not upload it to any sharing sites as I will need to edit it into the feature.

I will send out an email to those of you who have expressed an interest in doing this.


For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above to the top of your post. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post your vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or whatever the theme is for that week.

3. Then click on "click here to see instructions and get the code"

4. Copy the code from the orange box, and paste it into your post. Thats it!

5. Then link up from your own blog!

6. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

7. Have fun this blog hop is a BLAST!!!
Love and Prayers,





MckLinky Blog Hop

18 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

BIG HUGS to you Tim for sharing this vlog! AWESOME! Praying over them!

Our grandfather passed away Tuesday night -so I'll be unable to post again this week.

I will do one earlier in the week to get up there for next week. Wedn. and Thursday are crazy days for me.

I'm sending hugs and prayers and much love to your family!
Jill

Beth in NC said...

Hi Tim. That was great. I especially loved the pictures of the children with the flags. Something about that gets me every time.

Blessings to you!
Beth

Stacey said...

Great vlog! You just had to play that song at the end! That song makes me cry every time I hear it.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Good for you for supporting your friends and our troops and their families, Tim. LOVED that opening and what a cute and eloquent couple. May God bless them all and keep them safe as he is redeployed.

April said...

Tim~
I will forever and a day honor and support all the men and women who've given so much for our country. I grew up in a family of military men. My dad's brother was a Colonel in the Army. My dad served in the Korean War and in WWII. My brother was a pilot in the Navy, and Chris was an Army Airborne Ranger. My dad taught me to respect my country and all those who fight for our freedom. What a blessing and a privelege to live in the USA! Thank you so much for sharing this vlog...I still have a lump in my throat!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Tim
Thank you so much for sharing this. I enjoyed hearing your friends speak about their life. It was great to hear what people can do to support your troops in the US. I imagine we have something similar over here. I will have to look into that.
Lindsay

Megan said...

Hey Tim, thanks for checking in on my since I have been MIA, been super busy, but good!

Just wanted to let you know if you could share this with your followers...a balloon release Sat Sept 12th for baby Maverick...he had his surgery at the same hospital as Carter (same heart defect) but he didn't make it and Saturday is his Birthday.

Details here
http://babymaverick.blogspot.com/2009/09/bama-and-birthdays-planning-for-mavs.html

Lee said...

This was a great vlog. I'll really have to look into this... although I'm not sure about here in Vegas.

Beth in NC said...

What happened to all of the vloggers this week?

Beth in NC said...

What happened to all of the vloggers this week?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this! My brother has been in the Army for 19 years now. He will be retiring next year! Even though he's ready to get out and experience a new life, I'm kind of sad about it.

SANDY said...

Stopping in to say thanks for placing my advert, it's appreciated. Hope you'll swing by for a visit, welcome mats always out.

There are so many ways to support our military and their families. Several of my knitting and crochet groups donate items for newborns of Dad's who are deployed, others make afghans for injuried servicemen and women that are distributed throughout various hospital.

How nice you're doing this.

Sandy

Tiffany said...

Thanks Tim! We are so grateful to have shared such a special day with you, Carey and the kids. Thanks for your endless support and friendship. This was so great and Jason and I cherish it so much.

Talk to you soon,
Tiff

Beth E. said...

Tim,
This was awesome! I loved the pics of the kids, the posters, the flags. The interview with the Borens was especially touching.

THANK YOU to all troops and their families, for their dedication to our country.

Sorry I've been such a vlog slacker. I thought life would get easier once the boys were at school, but it's been crazy around here.

I've got a vlog from Bo for this week. He's not really expressing specific emotions, but he does mention you by name. I figure that qualifies as a Vlog-emo post! :-)

Blessings,
Beth

Rune said...

We are making our blog private
If you would like to continue following our blog, contact me so that I can send you an invite.
Thanks for understanding.

Wib and Rune

Mandy said...

Great post Tim! Thanks for sharing!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Very well done! I love our troops. Thank you for sharing-- and thank you the Boren life family for your sacrifices.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hey Mister! I'm just now seeing this! I can't believe I missed it...I've been out of the loop lately and just enjoying life. What a sweet interview...it's good to see Jason and hear his voice. We all miss him so much...he'll be back before we know it, though. Tiff's planning a trip to Disney World for the week he gets back just before Christmas! What a fun way to celebrate reuniting as a family! :)

I'm so proud of my brother and his family.

Court