Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vlogemotions XVIII



Ok so this week I am stepping WAY out of my comfort zone in honor of you who play along in this carnival! You wont even believe what I do in this! Truly VERY embarrassing so you better enjoy it!

Make sure you share with others this carnial so they too can play along!



For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above to the top of your post. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post your vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or whatever the theme is for that week.

3. Then click on "click here to see instructions and get the code"

4. Copy the code from the orange box, and paste it into your post. Thats it!

5. Then link up from your own blog!

6. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

7. Have fun this blog hop is a BLAST!!!


Love and Prayers,




MckLinky Blog Hop

29 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

You are both so cute - but where is the smiles??

You did a great job!

Love and blessings - Jill
I'll be passing this week and might not be able to post on Thursdays. It is our school day out of the house for 3 hours and then I teach dance in the afternoon!

Unknown said...

Hey Taylor - Jordan is missing her top front teeth too! You look adorable!

Hugs precious girl!

I love you!
Aunt Jill :)

Diane said...

FANTASTIC JOB YOU GUYS! Taylor - you are getting more gorgeous-er by the day!

tim you are so brave!

Brooke said...

How brave...ya'll did great! Your blog always makes me smile!

Beth E. said...

Now THAT was awesome! Y'all did great...sang harmony, changed keys and everything!

What a neat thing for a dad and daughter to do. :-)

That just made my evening...thanks, Tim!

Lee said...

I actually sang and recorded it, and I was going to post it... but then I heard it.

Nikki B. said...

nice job...where was the dude with the gun hiding? that was at gun point right? cuz that'd be the only way you'd get my butt singing on video!!

Stacey said...

That was great! You will never see me do that.

One Creative Queen said...

WTG!! I think you and Taylor did a magnificent job - I'm so impressed!

Does this mean you'll be heading up the cast of the new generation "I Graduated From High School Awhile Ago Musical"??

You've got guts. You'd *never* see me do that!

Great job - and kisses to Miss Cutie Pie. She's soooo sweet! xx

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Tim- You guys are impressive!

I also wanted to thank you for your prayers during the fire near our home. I meant so much to me.

Mama M. said...

That was great! Thanks for a great ending to my day! Loved it! You are a brave man!

April said...

What??? No kilt, Tim? Come on now...get with the program, dude! ;)

You say you're not a singer, but I beg to differ. You and Taylor rocked the house! I found my feet tapping to the beat...I couldn't sit still! I smell a record deal in your future. BRAVO a thousand times over!

Just so you know, I'm going to try, once again, to upload the vlog I made of the girls last week. Sure hope it works this time around! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Beth in NC said...

You two did a great job Tim. I was expecting some caterwallin' or something bad. Dang, took all the fun out of it. hee hee Just teasing.

Happy Thursday!
Beth

Jacki said...

This is precious!
Something to look back years from now, and smile!

He & Me + 3 said...

I was singing right along. Great job you two. Loved it!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Absolutely, AWESOME! Great Duo. My son really enjoyed it too and it motivated him to want to sing as well.

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Good job guys! But you won't catch me doing that in this lifetime!

Sean and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Tim, that was GREAT!! For not being a singer boy you can rock the house! :) Seriously that was really, really good! LOVED IT!!!

And sweet Taylor, you go girl! That was terrific! I can just see you up on a stage, lighting up this world and blessing everyone with that BEAUTIFUL voice!! Keep on singing girly....

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Tim & Taylor
We are visiting from April's blog and just wanted to say how much we enjoyed your vlog post today. Your duet was fantastic, you both did great and are so brave to do that.
Best Wishes from England.
Lindsay & Jessica

heidi said...

Woooooooooo Sing it Brother!

Great job you two!! I vlogged today but it isn't a Vlogemo. Sorry.

And I won't be singing on camera anytime soon, either. LOL

Holly said...

Too precious!! I loved it!! What a great duet. :)

Julie from JulieChats said...

Oh Troy! You're so hot! OK, that's what my 8 yr old always says! You & Taylor did an awesome job, did you get an A+? My husband & daughter have done this duet so many times, you're very brave to put it on the web! But you actually sing pretty well!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend,I'm out leaving comments for all my followers!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Tim that was GREAT!!! You guys have good voices and your little one can HARMONIZE!! Very hard to get at that age. You made me smile that indulgent, sweet, mother smile the whole time. I feel all warm and fuzzy. lol

This will be a treasure for both of you 20 years from now.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I remember my blog's password. lol Anyway, this is Bo and I just wanted to say that you get an "A" for effort... at least. lol it's the thought that counts. If it helps, Zac Efron's voice is majorly edited to sound that good. haha

~Brenda said...

Tim, I just smile through every second of ever Vlogemotion you post. I love 'em!! Your kids are just so sweet and cute - and I love your relationship with them.

I don't have to sing to post my uncomfortbale vlogemotion. All I have to do is vlog! lol

Will try to do my vlog tomorrow. I'm in a bit of a family crisis right now, but I have a really sweet idea for my next vlog, and am looking forward to it. Imagine that!!

Thanks for introducing me to vlogging. I think I might come to enjoy it some day!

~Brenda

LisaShaw said...

Aww, you and your daughter was so cute singing. Next time turn the volume down so I can hear more of you (smile).

I saw a testimony over at Jill's! So excited for you!

Blessings and peace!

Näna said...

Hello!
I am Kat's (chili peppers) daughter. Mom said she told you I might be stopping by for so instructions for the blog hop. I do every Monday at my blog, a MckLinkey list, but today I went over to check out the blog hop for Mom's blog fair she is doing next week, and (oh, boy! What a run on this is!) couldn't find were you make your own blog hop. (give me a sec to get my breath) Ok, so I saw there was codes for hops that they host, (i.e. baby photo hop, simple blog hop, etc.) So if you would let me know how to make your own, I would be most thankful! My blog is for invited readers only, but you can email me @ artschilipepper@yahoo.com
Thanks for your time!
Nana
p.s. Your background is awesome! Too cool!

Anonymous said...

That was great!

MaricrisG said...

This is a wonderful idea. I will try and participate next time. I just got me a vid/web cam and would love to try it soon. Lovely family you have btw.