Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oldies... but Goodies!

Fort Thompson


Sorry this post is coming so late in the day, but its been a crazy one.

This Oldie but Goodie comes to you from Taylor's Blog. She wanted to share one with you in this carnival. Its her favorite post. Picture overload warning here for sure, but so worth it if you ask me.


As a special surprise for getting the Core Values Team of the Month Award daddy took us to see the fire station!! It was so much fun as we watched the ladder on the truck go high high into the sky. We also got to spray water at targets right out of the real fire hoses. It was kinda strong and so we got some help holding it from the fireman. Then we got to go inside the truck and look around, everything we did was soooo much fun. I have just enjoyed soccer so much this season. Lots of my friends from last year were on my team again and we won lots of games. Not only did we get to go to the Fire Station, but we get to go to Chuck E. Cheese soon too for our party! I cant wait for that.
Here are some pictures of me and my friends at the fire station. I hope you like them.

Taylor








































































Want to play along with Oldies... but Goodies? Its simple, here's how:

1. Post the Oldies but Goodies button to your post.

2. Copy an old post that you would like to share again.

3. Paste it into the new post and link up.

4. Then click "this to get the code", and copy the code in the orange box. Then paste this code into the bottom of your post. That's it! Then you can link up right there on your own blog. That's it! Too easy!

This is a super fun carnival and it so easy to do. It gives us the chance to read new things on your blog that we might have missed, or just never saw because we didn't follow your blog at the time.

So lets catch up! Join in the fun with Oldies... but Goodies!





MckLinky Blog Hop

17 Soldier's saluted this post:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That looks soo fun!!! And thank goodness that we don't shoot with film anymore...that post would have cost you $3000.00!!!! ;)

I think the fire hose looks like a blast! Nice pic Taylor!

Unknown said...

That looks like an awesome field trip. I love how there is a picture of everyone doing each activity. that's how my kids take pictures. Will is so cute sitting up in the fire truck!

Stacey said...

They looked like they had a lot of fun! I would of had a lot of fun!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great oldie post! Love the one of Taylor on her tippy toes holding onto the fire hose!

Lee said...

That looks like a blast!
I looooove the pictures of Will at the end. He looks so adorable.

Unknown said...

Tim - those are awesome photos!

Looks like a ton of fun!

Just noticed your weight loss chart at the bottom - WAY TO GO!

Blessings and love,
Jill

Momgen said...

Oh this is fun thing to do. I remembered when I was in college and joined the rescue team oh boy it was a fun experience helping others....

April said...

How fun!!! I'm sure that's one day those kiddos will never forget!

Always a Southern Girl said...

Sooo much fun. We went to a fire house open house once. I got to use the fire extinguisher. It was pretty cool. But the hose, that looks way cooler! I'm jealous! Lol!!

Holly said...

I bet that it always fun to visit with the firefighters and spray with the giant hose!!

Momstart said...

THat looks like so much fun, we never got to do that when the fire truck came.

A Lil Enchanted said...

Awesome!... looks like they all had a really great time spraying that firehose :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Beth in NC said...

God bless firemen! My hubby was a volunteer Captain and was in the department for 25 years! He started at age 15.

Cute pics Tim!

Sonya said...

wow this looks like they had so much fun! that water is so powerful!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they all had a great time!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Tim- I've missed your blog. I had to take a step back from things for family reasons, but your blog has been on my mind. And I sure have missed reading posts like this. I would so love to let my kids see how strong one of those things are. I bet that was a lot of fun.

Col @ life by muse said...

Aw, I love this! The kids must've been *delighted* to be holding the hose and doing all of the real-fireman things! Fun!