Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vlogemotions



Sorry this is posting so late, but things have been so crazy around here. The same reason why I am taking my first ever week off. Not to worry though as I will have a post next week.

On another note, if the participation for Oldies but Goodies doesnt go up then next week will be the last week of that carnival. So if you enjoy this fun and easy carnival let me know and help get the word out so it can continue.

For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above to the top of your post. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post your vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or whatever the theme is for that week.

3. Then click on "click here to see instructions and get the code"

4. Copy the code from the orange box, and paste it into your post. Thats it!

5. Then link up from your own blog!

6. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

7. Have fun this blog hop is a BLAST
!!!


Love and Prayers,




MckLinky Blog Hop

4 Soldier's saluted this post:

Beth in NC said...

Poor Tim. You don't even have a vlog. You must be swamped! I pray things slow down a bit for you.

Blessings,
Beth

April said...

Hey Tim!
Would you believe that I, actually, created a vlog last night, but I couldn't get the doggone thing uploaded?! I don't kmow what's going on, but just know it wasn't for my lack of trying. Glad to hear you're taking some time off...everyone needs that once in awhile to regroup. Sending you big hugs and blessings!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

OH! Hope everything at your place is going well! In the midst of your business, I pray that you all have peace and are blessed with loads of wonderful family time!

...happy to get a chance to catch up on some blog reading.

Blessings & Aloha!
I have an award (aka bloghug) for you at my place. I do appreciate you, dear friend, and thank you for coming by and for all your past comments!