Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oldies... but Goodies! - Christmas

Fort Thompson


Want to play along with Oldies... but Goodies? Its simple, here's how:

1. Post the Oldies but Goodies button to your post.

2. Copy an old post that you would like to share again.

3. Paste it into the new post and link up.

4. Then click "this to get the code", and copy the code in the orange box. Then paste this code into the bottom of your post. That's it! Then you can link up right there on your own blog. That's it! Too easy!

This is a super fun carnival and it so easy to do. It gives us the chance to read new things on your blog that we might have missed, or just never saw because we didn't follow your blog at the time.

So lets catch up! Join in the fun with Oldies... but Goodies
!


With Christmas fastly approaching, I thought I would share some pics today of last yeas Christmas. It it my favorite time of the year. This post was done in January of last year.



I apologize for just now getting these pics up, but I had lost the disc. Carey found it, as she usually always does. She's our finder.

We had Santa here and then opened presents with my sister, brother in law, niece, nephew, mom and dad. It was a great time. Of course the kids loaded up, and it couldn't have gotten any better for them.


Santa's Spread it was dark so it might be hard to see.


The kids just getting up.




Will, Anna Claire, Taylor, and Reagan







My Dad's picture I got him that I mentioned in Favorite Things Friday. My Mom in the background holding her new digital camera we got her.



Carey and one of her many gifts.

The kids playing with their toys from Santa.










Love and Prayers,




MckLinky Blog Hop

11 Soldier's saluted this post:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Tim
Christmas looked so much fun at your house. Lots of big smiles and happy faces there. It makes me excited for this coming year. Thanks for sharing your old post.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

Holly said...

I love Christmas! It's my favorite! It's so much fun seeing children with all their gifts and getting so excited.

April said...

You can't beat pictures from Christmases past...I love looking at them! Everyone looks so happy! Your pictures make me miss when my girls were young, but we still have tons of fun! So glad you shared some of your special memories! Have a super day, Tim!

Jenny said...

Oh boy, oh boy- now I'm excited for Christmas! Really fun pics- love the one of your dad!!

Pam said...

i don't think i am ready for christmas just yet!! :) i linked up! i linked a testimony post from my other blog, standing. i think this is a great idea and i hope it grows and you keep it up!!

Beth E. said...

Awww...what great pictures! You are right, Christmas will be here before we know it!

Thanks for sharing these memories, Tim!

Lee said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas. :) I bet they had a lot of fun. I love that your kids are always smiling.

Becka said...

I dont guess I will play along, Ive only been blogging since july, but I did take alook around,
very nice blog you have.:o)

Unknown said...

Oh I love those ride ons Tim! What a fun Christmas! Thanks for this fun blog hop!

He & Me + 3 said...

What great rides. What a fun Christmas. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas last year! It's hard to believe it'll be around again soon!