Monday, August 16, 2010

Taylor's Hip Hop Dance

Taylor just finished her first choreography week for BET (Boni's En Toure). In case you didnt know its the competition troupe at the studio she dances at.

This is a video I shot of her doing the choreography for part of it. They have allot of time to improve it as competitions don't start until February. You will see by the choreography that once they get it, no one is going to touch them. Its going to be that good. Its allot faster than it looks in the video.

This was also a very bad day for her because she had tried to stay up the night before to sneak a peak at the tooth fairy. Needless to say she didnt give her best effort as she was doing her best to not fall asleep. I promise I will do my best to video her next time when she is awake. :)

She is the blonde in the black shorts and shirt with the red bow in her hair.



Love and Prayers,

4 Soldier's saluted this post:

Caroline said...

I loved it and she did great !!
Thanx for sharing that. Way to go Taylor !!

Caroline

Holly said...

That's a fast paced routine!!

Beth E. said...

Oh, my goodness...I got worn out just watching! Poor thing...she did look tired. CUTE, but tired! ;-)

Wendyburd1 said...

I think she follows the choreographer really well! She is a bright kid.