Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Will Turns 4!!!!!

Will turned 4 on Sunday and we had a party for him on Saturday at the newest indoor inflatable jump place to our area. The kids just love to go there and it is very close to where we live.

He is growing up so much faster than we had hoped, then again I guess it is always that way when it comes to your own kids. He will start private school the day after labor day, and is super excited because his good friend Carter will be in his class. As I type this that decision isn't officially final, but it might as well be since we are about 95% positive that it is what we are going to do with him.

We hope you enjoy the pics.


Will,

We have been so honored and blessed to call you our son over these last 4 years. You are the light of our world, and what always makes us smile. The love you give to all is so infectious. The sweetness in your voice is music to our ears. The kissies and huggies you give us daily (just because) still to this day melt our hearts.

We know that many of these things will surely fade away, however the love in our hearts for you will always remain the same.

We are so proud of the little man you are becoming, and we love you so much.

All Our Love,

Mommy and Daddy



Little girls......

and their mommy's.

Jump Jump!

Birthday Boy!



Big breath, big breath!!!

Yep, I nailed it. From long distance at that.

Notice my goofy aunt in the back.

Girls, girls, girls.... some pretty cute ones wouldn't ya say?

Carter and Will taking a break from the jumping.

Coool, a DINOSAUR!!!!

MORE dinosaur stuff!



A DS Daddy, I got a DS!!!!!

Carter, Me and Maddox. They are my two best friends. Thanks for coming to my party and making my day special!





Love and Prayers,

14 Soldier's saluted this post:

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Will !!!

Love all the pics and looks like so much fun !!

Caroline

-stephanie- said...

Happy 4th Birthday Will! Looks like a great party. My girls had the same face when they opened their DS's.

Nikki B. said...

awesome!!! happy birthday to will!

April said...

Hi Tim!
It's been forever, hasn' it? I truly didn't drop off the face of the earth, but I came pretty close a time or two!:) We've been incredibly busy with trying to sell our house and getting Brittany off to college this past weekend (boy, was the tough!). I am glad to be back to the world of blogging...might take me awhile to get back into the swing of things full force.

Happy Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! They sure grow up FAST, don't they?

Holly said...

What a neat place to have his birthday!!! Happy Birthday Will!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

Anonymous said...

I have 9 grandchildren and the youngest just turned 5. Kid parties are a lot of fun. God willing, I'll have great grandchildren come along soon and I can start all over again. :-)

Bridget said...

Looks like the party was lots of fun!!! Happy birthday to Will!

Beth in NC said...

Happy Birthday Will! What great pictures! I just posted our little one's 5th birthday pictures a couple of "posts" ago. She just turned 5.

She will be attending a private Christian school next fall. Since she has a late summer birthday, they recommend letting her mature another year before starting Kindergarten. That is fine with Mommy! Ha.

Blessings!
Beth

jules said...

Will has got to be one of the cutest little boys EVER!

Michele said...

I cant believe I missed this!! Happy Birthday to your big boy Will!!! I love the pics of his birthday party! What an awesome party you guys threw for him. You both are awesome parents, doing a great job!!

Megan said...

I hope he had a great birthday!

His cake is just too cute! What a darling little guy.

I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Beth E. said...

Belated happy birthday wishes for Will! I can't believe he's four...FOUR!

I enjoyed seeing all the pics, but noticed there were none of you, Tim. Don't let it happen again! ;-)

McCrakensx4 said...

What a fun day...hope Will had a great birthday! Happy 4th big boy.