Monday, July 13, 2009

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop!

Here are three things you might not have known about me:

1. My father is a pastor.

2. I once threw a no hitter.

3. I have no tattoos.

I know that doesnt seem very excting, but I just didnt have the time to think much about it.

I look forward to visiting your blogs and learning more about each of you. If you enjoy what you see here at The Fort, you are more than welcome to follow along. We will follow you too!

MckLinky Blog Hop



Love and Prayers,

34 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

Now I didn't know that about you - fun learning something new!

Have a blessed night!

Love and prayers,
Jill

Krissy Lynnae said...

Fun blog. I love it. My husband is in the service. So I can relate. God Bless you!
I'm now a new follower!


Happy Blog hopping!

Stacie said...

I don't think it's boring. It's three things I didn't know. I have no tattoo either.

Unknown said...

No tatoos, huh? That was the best thing I've learned today. ;)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Wow, Tim! A no hitter? I would love to read more about it. I'm sure it's a great story. :)

janetfaye said...

No tattoos for me either!

Moms On The Go said...

Love your blog:)

Happy Hopping!

Debbie Petras said...

I always enjoy visiting your blog. I'm glad you have no tatoos. And congrats on the no hitter. It sounds like you turned out to be a good PK.

Anonymous said...

Yay for no tattoos! I don't have any either and have always found them yucky! :o)

Happy Tuesday!

the brown couch said...

My father was a pastor, too...and in the army. He was a helicopter pilot. Now Cinnamon Roasted Almonds is his business...and sharing the gospel every chance he gets. I praise the Lord for my dad.

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

He & Me + 3 said...

My hubs was a pitcher too. How cool. I totally pegged you as a tatoo guy. LOL

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Wow, what an accomplishment to throw a no hitter!

Alicia W. said...

Great List, I loved reading your post.
:)

April said...

Ha Ha...I knew the first one about you, but the other two I didn't. Wow...a no-hitter is BIG! I can't believe you don't have any tatoos...me, either! Fun list, Tim!

Peggy said...

Fabulous blog! Hopped in to say Hi

Erin said...

Those sound like 3 different posts, would love to read about the no hitter....and no tatts? That's great!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

no tats...dude?

Just kiddin'

Mimi said...

This is a fun Meme. I played this week too!

MamaBear said...

Stopping by from the Blog Frog to say hello.

My MIL talks about my husband's no hitter at least once a month. She was (and still is) so proud. It IS a big accomplishment :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Nice to get to know you. =D

Hopping by from Buffalo...
=) melanie

Heatherlyn said...

The no-hitter is awesome!! I had no idea that you liked baseball and could pitch!

Clueless_Mama said...

Impressive no hitter huh. I don't have tattoos either, except my eyeliner!

Anonymous said...

I was a softball player too. Outfield though. As far away the ball as I could get LOL

Lee said...

It doesn't surprise me that you have no tattoos!

Kind of reminds me of a funny story. Told my dad, biological dad, I wanted one tattoo on my ankle. He goes "When?" "After I'm 18." "Cool, I'll take you."
Ha. Love my dad.

Holly said...

Short, sweet, and to the point. My kind of woman. :) Stopping by on the hop and as a blogfrog leader.

Carleen said...

Hi! I'm at the Hop today and stopped by to get to know you better. I hope that you'll find the time to visit me, too!

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi :).

Brooke said...

Time for a tattoo Tim!

Night Owl Mama said...

WOW a NO hitter that is fantastic
thanks for sharing

Holly said...

Oh sorry! I feel silly. I don't see that often but I think it's awesome. Your signature makes sense now. lol I was trying hard to figure out what that was.

Frantic Holly said...

Really no tattoos? My MIL would be happy to let you have one or two of mine.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Wow, a no-hitter?! I just started pitching on our co-ed softball team and I am far from a no-hitter. :(

Stopping by from the blog hop!
-Angela

Lori said...

Wow a no-hitter, awesome!! Saying hi to a fellow BlogFrog community leader.

LisaShaw said...

Hey Tim,

I enjoyed learning those three things about you.

I don't think I have 3 interesting things to share so I'll opt out but I enjoy reading others. :)

I hope that things are well with you, Carey and the family. My prayers remain...