Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Sweet Addison Clare

Here are some pics of Addison with Mommy and Daddy (Lindsay and Nathan). Please continue to pray for her health as well as her safety as she begins her new life.




3 Soldier's saluted this post:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these! I just knew you would have pics posted! She is still in our prayers!! :o) XOXO

Tim said...

Noelle,

Its so great to hear from you on the blog. Its a great way to keep in touch. We look forward to seeing more comments from you. You can also access Lindsay and Nathans new blog page from ours, it doesnt have much on it yet as it is still new, but hopefully it will soon.

Send Brian our Love.

glam R baby said...

I know...I started one a couple weeks ago but never posted...but I did my first official post tonight! I will catch up soon!! Yes...I found theirs and I'm excited they started one! Talk to you soon!!