Monday, August 11, 2008

Update on Craig

I went and saw Craig today in Galveston at UMTB. He is still in ICU and so your continued prayers are appreciated. He was alert and conscious when I saw him and knew who I was. He can only blink at you as he is still on a ventilator until his respiration's slow. Once they slow down they are planning on testing his respiration's and then hopefully taking it out. He does have movement in all his extremities, however still is in a neck brace until he is able to speak and tell the doctors that his neck doesn't hurt and shake his head yes and no. His leg and ankle where very clean breaks so they should heal nicely. The surgery on his liver was a success as well so all he will have as a result of that is a scar from his chest down to his abdomen. This was stapled up when I saw him and looked to be healing unbelievably well. For a guy that has been through what he has, I thought he seemed to be doing very well.

Your continued prayers are appreciated, and I will keep you posted on his progress.

0 Soldier's saluted this post: