Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Agony of Defeat

Well today the Sharks suffered their first loss of the season. If you would have asked me before the season if I would have been happy taking my first loss 4 games into the season I would have told you yes. So, really I'm not so disappointed. We just had an off week. We had picture day before the game and it really distracted all our kids. It also didn't help much that the other team was really good. The kids still made it respectable though as we only lost 4-2, and it was really only 3-2 as I was the time keeper and wasn't watching the time close enough as the other team scored a full minute and a half after the quarter should have ended so as that shouldn't really count we are just going to say we lost 3-2. Yeah, I think that sounds allot better anyway and that's what the score should have been.

There will be pics posted to Taylor's page soon from the game today.

1 Soldier's saluted this post:

Gigi said...

Dear Taylor - I'm sorry that ya'll lost yesterday. But you did not lose by much. And as long as you learned something. Also losing makes you a stronger and smarter young lady. Because now that you've lost you now know how the other teams feel when you beat them. We learned about disappointments at church today. Disappointments are ok because Jesus has a plan and sometimes it's a better plan. Love, Gigi