Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Great Game!

Today at Taylor's soccer game we won 7 to nothing. I hate that the other team didn't get to score, but their goalie's got allot of work. I'm also really proud of how well our kids did. They all played so hard even though we were short handed as a few of our kids where out. This meant that most of the other kids had to play more than just 2 quarters. I was a bit concerned that it being an 8:30am game and the kids having to play more time that it could hurt us. It turned out that it wasn't that way at all as the coolness of the morning air really kept our kids from tiring out to much. I didn't hear one complaint. These kids are for sure a special group, and I am proud to be their coach.

There are pics from today's game on Taylor's Page.

0 Soldier's saluted this post: