Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Charity of a Child



Tonight she did it.

Her heart beamed with pride and joy as she gave so selflessly. This from only a child whom knows not of the magnitude of the act, but more of the result of it's action.



Yes we are very proud on this day. Our Taylor took a huge step forward in life as she embraced the gift of giving and in the process learned that it is the giving in which lies the gift.



She watched with anxious eyes as each lock was chopped away. This was her day to learn, her day to love, her day to give.



Tonight was her night, and she did it!



Love and Prayers,


21 Soldier's saluted this post:

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay, this is all my fault I admit it. But people are thinking I am no longer reading them and so I don't want them to read ME and COMMENT, and I DO! I AM still reading you and I will start commenting again I promise!

I got into a bad rhythm when I started having so much computer problems, I started not commenting thinking most my comments were probably lame and not wanted, but i see that was a mistake and want to rectify that NOW. I am going to get back to my Comment-Whoring ways...that is Kristina's phrase remember that, LOL, and so come back to me my friends, I NEVER left you, I just got way too comfy with Google Reader and read you there!! I LOVE my bloggy friends!!

AND, Taylor looks so beautiful! I can't believe her hair was THAT long, I had no idea! She had like Arielle the Mermaid hair!!

Nikki B. said...

she's gorgeous!! and such a sweetheart!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah for Taylor. She looks beautiful with her new do and she looks very happy to be donating. Love her giving attitude.

April said...

That just warms my heart SO much, Tim! What a sweet heart she has! She is such a doll...inside and out! You and Carrie have raised a little angel!

Bridget said...

Such a wonderful gift, and her new haircut afterward looks gorgeous!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

outstanding...and how cute!!!!

-stephanie- said...

Love the new do! What a beautiful gift to give! God bless you Taylor.

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Taylor, you're a wonderful little girl! What you did is so sweet!!!!

And your new haircut looks beautiful!

Vicky said...

I waited until I was 40 to grow and then donate my hair. How awesome that she has learned this generous act at such a young age! Very cute haircut!

Beth E. said...

Taylor is a beautiful girl, inside and out!

She's growing up so fast, Tim. Her haircut makes her look so grown up!

Brandie said...

Bless her heart. What a great gift and a darling girl!!

Stacey said...

She is such a pretty little girl! I am so proud of her.

Esther said...

Way to go Taylor!!! What a gift!

♥Frann♥ said...

♥♥WHT A LOVELY BLOG.I ENJOYED SO MUCH READ SUM OF THE POST.CONGRATS E GOD BLESS YOU♥♥

Holly said...

Wow her hair was so long but it's still got some length to it even after she donated! Way to go Taylor!

jules said...

That is so cool that she learned the lesson of giving at such a young age. Kuddos to you and her mom for that!

She looks adorable with her shorter hair too.

MyMomfessions said...

what a sweetheart

S.I.F. said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Clearly inside and out too since she was able to give such a beautiful gift!

Jen said...

Aww, what a sweetie. Little hands can do big things!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!

TidyMom said...

What a sweeit Taylor is!! and look how GORGEOUS she is with that new hair cut!♥

trooppetrie said...

they did a great job on her hair.