Monday, January 12, 2009

My first entry that I was unprepared for. I just grabbed the first thing I could find. They will get better I promise! Go to I heart faces and join in the fun!







24 Soldier's saluted this post:

TidyMom said...

What a darling picture!!

~Tidymom

Unknown said...

Well, look how GREAT you did for the first picture. I love it! They are adorable to the max!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Look at those huge, happy smiles. They are adorable!

Stephanie said...

Your little angels are so cute! What a great picture this is....life is so precious! Great job:)

Have a great week!

Lee said...

Oh jeese, that picture is so adorable!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

very adorable that is forsure.

thank you so much for liking the new look. i did every thing whoo . lots of work taht is forsure . but i love it!

Anonymous said...

THOSE are the kids who should be in magazines!! Good golly, they are so beautiful. And all that blond hair...I love it!!!

liz said...

Isn't it sweet when they're friends? Very nice pic!

liz said...

Isn't it sweet when they're friends? Very nice pic!

heidiannie said...

Beautiful Children! Great Picture!

Drew said...

What beautiful blondies! I'm also enjoying the song playing: "Let Them Be Little." I haven't heard that one in a long time, and I just love it!

Valarie Lea said...

Well that one is pretty good! :)

Scary Mommy said...

Oh, my gosh-- those faces are too precious!!!

I'm so happy to dropped my blog, it's nice to meet you and your adorable little ones!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Tim - you'd better get busy blogging - I'll be looking forward to 'the post' :) Have a great night.

Rachel said...

Too cute. Looks like you don't have trouble catching them both smiling at the same time!

Stephanie said...

Actually Skype is free to download from the internet and the only other thing you need is a webcam. It's free to use from Skype to Skype...it would be great for grandparents and family across the states.

Here is the link if you want to find out more...
http://www.skype.com/

It's sooo much fun!

Stephanie said...

OH YES...It's def. worth it. My grandparents who are in their 80's know how to use it and they love every minute of it. It's very easy...If you have a webcam built into your laptop then you are set to go (as long as it's a fairly new computer). When the program is up and running it's pretty self explainitory...If you get it up and running, just let me know and I'll walk you through it:)

Dot O said...

Your kids are adorable! What a cute and happy duo they make!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Gorgeous subjects!! Thanks so much for joining the fun.

Amy,
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

3 Bay B Chicks said...

There are your darling kids. Such a great, great photo. Thanks for sharing!

So Tim is the author behind this blog? I would have never guessed. Thank you for revealing yourself. Are you also the author behind each of your family's blogs...all five of them? Impressive!

-Francesca

Anonymous said...

They are so completely adorable! I love those grins!

Jaysi said...

Oh man....I wish I could reach right through the screen and pinch those little cheeks!!! Adorable!

Jo said...

Adorable pic, even more adorable kids!

Tiffany said...

YUM!!!!!!