Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kayleigh is with Jesus

Many of us have followed this dear families journey and it is with great sadness in my heart that I tell you she lost her fight.



It is also with much happiness that I share that she is no longer in pain, and most importatnly is with our Lord.



Please visit the Freemans site and let them know that they are in your prayers. You can get there by clicking on the button above.

From The Fort to The Freemans:

We love you and will always have you in our prayers.

Kayleigh's life has touched so many. Her journey has meant so much to so many in such very special way. She will NEVER be forgotten. Her life will continue to live on in all of us.


Love and Prayers,


19 Soldier's saluted this post:

April said...

I just read about the news earlier today...my heart goes out to her family! She fought so hard...may she now rest in peace. What a blessing to know that she is finally HOME in the everlasting arms of her Savior. I left a comment this morning that they were all in my thoughts and prayers.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

You said that so well. Beautiful!

I will be praying.

Beth in NC said...

This is so incredibly sad. I've been praying for them.

Ally in Wonderland said...

Hi Tim, I do have some questions for you, mainly just a few things the doctors mentioned about her brain/seizures that confused me. I can't find your e-mail address though....

Always a Southern Girl said...

Hi Tim, I'll be praying for them! It's so sad.

Lee said...

I cried when I saw this earlier. It was so sad.

Carebear said...

Heartbreaking loss. Continuing to pray...

Robynn's Ravings said...

How do you say farewell to your baby? I have no words. I only rest in the knowledge that she is safe and warm and loved and will be reunited with them again. Thank you for letting us know.

Grace said...

This is so sad. May the God of all comforts comfort her parents and family.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post towards a sweet baby. Her family is in my prayers.

Cascia Talbert said...

Her family is in my thoughts and prayers. I couldn't imagine losing a child.

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh, i've been by the freeman's site. My heart breaks for this family. What a journey...now, peace for that beautiful girl and so much sorrow for a lovely family.

What would we do without our Jesus?
What hope we have.

in prayer...

~Julie

Veronica Lee said...

This is really sad. Her family is in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading up on this, it's so super sad and my prayers are with them all.

April said...

Prayers for Kayleigh's family!

Rest well in His arms now sweet baby girl!

Steph said...

I'm sad, but at the same time, I have peace in knowing that she is in the arms of Jesus as I speak. That doesn't make it any easier for her sweet family, but I pray that they will rest in knowing she is completely healed now!

Kaleena said...

I'm so glad you posted about this. I wanted to, but everytime I type the words I start crying again. I just feel so sad about her passing. I prayed (as everyone else did) that she would be home in her daddy's arms soon. This outcome was just not the one I had pictured.

Anonymous said...

:(

eleanor said...

I am so sad after read the news..We all know that she is in the hands of God now...So lets pray for her soul...Prayer is the only one we can do for this baby..God Bless take care..

Elly