Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vlogemotions Round II and Winner!



Ok. My apologies for doing my vlog while I was deliriously tired. Bags under my eyes, acting crazy, the whole nine yards. Hey, at least it was real right?

Anyway, make sure to post the Vlogemotions button below on your vlog post and then add your URL to Mr. Linky. Please add the actual URL to the post instead of your main URL, and do so after you have posted and you know your vlog is working.



Again, make sure to check out the Writers Workshop at Mama Kat's. You can get there by clicking on this link. Make sure you enter your vlog post this week in her Mr. Linky also as it applies to her Writer's Workshop as well. As she told her readers.... "you have my permission to double dip." :)

Also make sure you grab the Badge of Courage award from the left sidebar. You can post it to your blog to let your readers know that you are a Vlogger, and you have courage!



Congrats to our winner! She REALLY wanted to win! I guess the more you hope the better your luck.

Happy Vlogging!

Love and Prayers,





45 Soldier's saluted this post:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Way to go Mimi, so happy for her.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh I forgot, Tim you were cracking me up on your Vlogemotions this week. Too funny....

Diane said...

i'm glad you appreciated me 'laying it out raw' last week! hahaha

this is a great thing! on many levels.

my video is a little long but my kittie was trying to steal my thunder the whole time!

congrats to Mimi!!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh man....I am BUMMED!!!! So happy for MiMi but I am totally going to have to take a crack at that thing when I visit her....=)

Im linked up and ready to go!!! =)

KatBouska said...

Yay! Congratulations to the winner, what a great prize!

Thanks for hosting such a fun game. :) Oh and I ADORE Liam's little country accent. SO cute!!

Carebear said...

Congrats Mimi! How exciting - great prize Tim!

Lee said...

Congrats Mimi!
I'm uploading my video right now.
Not smart to do on sleeping meds.
I'm totally out of it.

Beth in NC said...

Oh my gosh, it couldn't have gone to a nicer person. I love Mimi!

And LOL about your first video! When it first started I said to myself, "He is in his bathroom!" LOL At least you weren't "sitting" ... :o)

Loved it. Your baby is adorable!

Blessings!
Beth

April said...

Congratulations to Mimi for winning...she deserves it! See...I'm such a loser pants! :)

Great job on your vlog for this week! I still can't believe you were, actually, in the BATHROOM! You are too funny, I tell ya! Love your faces! I think you've been spending a little too much time in the bathroom, though! LOL! I had a long night with storms blowing through, but I'll get my vlog posted sometime today...you can bet on it!

Wendyburd1 said...

Mine is scheduled to be before 9:30am!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am so excited that I won. OMGosh for real? Woo Hoo! Tell Will I said Thank you x10! I will totally post an excited vlog about that when I get it!
Also, your Vlog was Hilarious. Love all the faces. Seriously, I do that all the time in the mirror.
Love the pointing finger at the end.

Unknown said...

Tim, you are a trip!

Love that you kept it real too!

CONGRATS to MIMI!

Thanks again for hosting this carnival.

I'm working on my video now.

Blessings,
Jill
PS your children are truly precious!!!!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Congrats to Mimi!

Loved your mirror comparison. I have scary faces coming out of mine all the time. I think mine is broken. LOL

You son is absolutely adorable.

Alicia W. said...

I am Soooo happy Mimi won. She is such a fantastic mother and role model for all of us. Always so positive, out going and has some crazy beautiful kids.

YAY Mimi - you go girlfriend.

Looking forward to watching all the vlogemotions this week.

suwari said...

Congrats to the Mimi. Sorry I did not join your give away. I would like to join but im quite busy this month. Sorry

MoonNStarMommy said...

Congrats Mimi!!

This is my first time checking out your blog Tim, I came from Mama Kat's Writers Workshop, I've been reading her for awhile but it was my first time doing that. I didn't do the vlog at first, BUT... decided that I was going to and did it this morning.

It's a great idea!! Pretty sure I'll scar people, but ya know - you watch at your own risk! LOL

And oops, I linked to my blog in Mr. Linkey - but I'll remember next time not to (yeah I said next time)

Kameron said...

I so did not rush to my computer this morning to watch all of the vlog posts I could before I went to work. My work blocks sites like Youtube and stuff so I always have to wait til I get home! I will probably buck the system again and do mine tomorrow. I've got a whole lot to yap about. Thanks for the shout out of my last vlog. I thought it was pretty darn good if I do say so!! Ha! Oh and I forgot to tell ya, but you shirt was shipped so be on the lookout!! :o)

Unknown said...

You are so funny Tim : ). Eye bags : ) Being deliriously tired : ). LOVE it!

Tiffany said...

So great!!!! How fun! Congrats Mimi!

I'm hoping to get my vlogemotion up and running sometime today!!

Peace Out!

Tiffany said...

You're hilarious, not delirious! :) Hahaha!! Love that I'm not alone in manking funny mirror faces.

Write From Karen said...

HAHA! Love the facial expressions! And I have one for you - WHY do women feel compelled to open their mouths while applying mascara?

Seriously ladies, I dare you NOT to open your mouth while applying mascara! HAHA!

And just for the record, my vlog was the only time I actually WORE makeup all week! *grin*

Thanks so much for hosting this. It's so much fun!

Nikki B. said...

LOL!!

Dude...no, that doesn't cut it! Close...but, no cigar!!

It was hella-entertaining, though!

Mimi said...

I love your blog, cracked me up. If me-Mimi couldn't win I'm glad my friend Mimi won. My heart did stop when he called out Mimi!

Mimi said...

Hey, where's Mr. Linky??

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Congrats Mimi!! May the camera bring you many vlogs for us to see.

Tim, I'm SO cracking up that you made those faces for us! Too funny too funny.

I'll link up when my video is done uploading. :) Just wanted to check in first!

heidi said...

I think we need to break up now, Tim. It was a fun little flind, while it lasted, but I really thought I would win that camera and since I didn't I feel like I should come clean and tell you that I am just not feeling this anymore. *sigh* It's not me....it's definitely you.

;-)

I kid.

COngrats to Mimi!

Mimi said...

My vlog is here. I don't see any Mr. Linky!

http://screamingmimitoo.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemotions-2.html

Anonymous said...

Yes, I LOVED watching everyone's vlogs last week!!! Thanks for hosting this!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I LOVED watching everyone's vlogs last week!!! Thanks for hosting this!

Miti said...

Well, TIM....I DID IT! I'm so proud of my vlogemotion, even though it's nothing but chicken scratch. I feel my shell beginning to crack, thanks to you.

I'm so glad to hear that Mimi won! She's one of my favorite blogging buddies.

BTW...you had me cracking up with all those funny faces.

Ter said...

YaYa told me I should post a link to my vlog on here, so I did! I apologize in advance.


I wish I could hear better so I could hear everyone else's vlogs, but I'll give it a try.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Mine's up ..and b.o.r.i.n.g compared to the rest of your soldiers ;)

Tiffany said...

OKAY! I finally did it! I can't believe I actually did it!! HAHAHA!!! So great to meet everyone!

Christina said...

Congratulations to Mimi!

Thanks for creating Vlogemotions, TIm! I am actually enjoying it, although I didn't think I would! Ha!

LisaShaw said...

Hi!

At the gentle push of Beth at Outnumbered three to one I did a Vlog and enjoyed it.

Unsure if I would do them every week but I will from time to time. I appreciate your blog. Your little one is adorable on the video and your family is precious. I will pray for all of you as I can see you have a heart for the LORD.

Praise the LORD and thanks for the blessing of the Vlog carnival.

God bless!

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay Tim... reluctantly, I did it!

Uggggh. It was so hard to push the "Submit" button, but I did it finally. Well, actually my son hit SUBMIT cuz I was being so hesitant.

Oh well! The world can see me now!

Lisa said...

Tim this is an excellent idea and I want to participate, please pray I find my digital card for my camera, I have lost it and I cannot do video and I am just using my other camera for pictures. I had a good week full of emotion and now you got me hooked I want to participate. MiMi is a good personal friend of mine and I am so happy for her.
God Bless

Ter said...

hi, thank you for the comment you left on my blog, and the badge of courage too. I appreciate it! It was my first (and possibly only) vlog.

Deanna said...

DUH...I finally have this week's vlog up. SORRY..didn't know it was a weekly thing but happy it is..thanks for the reminder. Check it out now..

Daphine said...

You had me cracking up! Loved your vlog video! What a GREAT idea! I tag along one of these days! Right now...I'm having a blast just watching everyone else. lol!

Your son is just adorable! Little cutie!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Hi Tim,

I just want to say thanks a million for this.

It has been a real joy. I feel like I know many of my bloggy friend so much better.

Firehubby went away with the video camera... darn. I hope he will be back soon.

BTW- I loved the crazy Vlogemo that you did! You crack me up!

~Julie

Kameron said...

Grrrr. Mine's in. The end.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You know, I keep hearing about this, but haven't bitten yet. Maybe because I am scared of myself in video form? Cool idea!

The Animator's Wife said...

Wow, what a challenge and a great win! Don't know if I'll get around to doing another one this week-- but then you just never know what will happen.

This is fun, Tim. Thanks!

Beth in NC said...

Hi Tim, come see what you started. I just posted the cutest video of my daughter tonight. No worries, I am always around 2 minutes. lol It won't take you long.

Blessings!
b