Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wordful Wednesday - Photo Shoot

I'm sure most of you can relate to this post. These are the kinds of things that happen when I'm trying to get good shots of my kids. They are all titled.


I gotta pee!



I'm scared of this!



This!



I hope you enjoyed my misery. I did get some good shots on this day if its any consequence. :)

Make sure you come back tomorrow for our newest version of Vlogemotions!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. And for all of you who didn't get to participate the first week, we look forward to having you join in this week!

The winner of the video camera will be announced late tonight when I put the post up for tomorrows Vlogemotions. So get your emotions ready. I can't wait to see them and I'm sure your readers feel the same way! Also don't forget to grab the courage award if you vlogged last week! It's in the left sidebar if you want it. You certainly earned it!

To view more Wordful Wednesday's go over to my friend Angie's at Seven Clown Circus!




Love and Prayers,

39 Soldier's saluted this post:

Us said...

Could she be any cuter?!!! Love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl and such a beautiful background.

Jo said...

I actually think that both shots are perfect! The top one is especially cute!

And, YES, I feel your pain! Sadie does not cooperate at all when the camera comes out! That's why I get paid to take photos of OTHER people's kids! My own are over it! LOL!

Diane said...

i LOVE the badge of courage!!!!!!!! whoo hoo! sweet idea!

and i'm all geared up for tomorrow! its kinda exciting in a weird way.

uummm.... anyhow.... i love the pics, even if it wasn't exactly what you were going for!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is so cute..even if she has to pee. LOL

April said...

Tim,
All I can say is you'd best be ready when those boys come knockin' because it's definitely going to happen! Taylor is so pretty...regardless of her urgency to tinkle and to dart away from that bee!

Mimi said...

Beautiful girl! I can't wait to see what the blog carnival brings this week!

Misty Rice said...

That some funny stuff. Kids!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

GREAT photos!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ha! Both of those faces are classic!!! That NEVER happens to me! LOL...

Im excited for the winner of the camera...wink wink,,,nudge nudge...I have my vlogemotion planned for today!!!

Kameron said...

I love that first shot. It doesn't look like she has to pee!! :o)

Anonymous said...

She is such a little cutie and I love the second picture and her expression!!!! Great job on the pictures!

Alicia W. said...

She looks just like you.. not having to pee but you know.. lol.

How exciting is blogland over your giveaway.. these women are going flippin NUTZO over it. Love it!

Great WW this week and I'm so glad you commented on my blog because your now on my STALKING list, lol.

Have a great day Tim!

Unknown said...

That first shot is adorable, even if it does look like she needs to pee! LOL

Susan Cook said...

Lol! I have some shots just like that! I think we have the same bush. My daughter does that when she sees a bee near it too.

Great shots! Thanks for sharing. Happy WW!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

She is a doll.

I'm trying to upload my vlog right now....Hope I still have time...

Sneaky Momma said...

You know, I don't think your little girl could take a bad picture. She's beautiful! :)

-stephanie- said...

The photos are still beautiful. Pee or no pee, bee or no bee.

Daphine said...

She is an absolute DOLL!!!! Oh my goodness! And pink is so her color! WOW! Just beautiful!

I am Harriet said...

I gotta pee!
I'm with ya babe!

Kimber said...

Love the photos. I would be afraid too.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Hey ~ It's ok - I gotta Pee too! Sweet, sweet pics!

Unknown said...

Her picture is adorable! I hear the "I have to pee" line ALL the time! I mean ALL the time. I think we need a portable pot for the car : ).

Jenn said...

My kids NEVER cooperate when we are trying to get good pictures! These are too cute!

Can't wait to see your vlogemotions post tomorrow....we'll see if I can drum up one for next week :)

Jenni said...

My favorite is when they cray because yo are trying to get them to ::::gasp:::: SMILE.

Thank goodness bribery works!

And what a beautiful little giry you have!

Heatherlyn said...

What a priceless post! Kids really are like that. My favorite is how freaked out they get by bees! Wherever did you find such a large field of pink flowers. What a perfect backdrop!

Claremont First Ward said...

I personally like the "I gotta pee" pose. She's adorable.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Love that first shot. A common look in my house.

Anonymous said...

I think those pics still turned out pretty darn cute!

Beth E. said...

Those are the most adorable pictures! I love 'em! Tell your daughter I don't care too much for big ol' bees, either. Ewww...

Looking forward to vlogging again. And, I have to admit...hoping I win the prize! ;o)

Unknown said...

She is precious Tim!

I have a few children who look the same way - not just for a bee but for any flying bug! LOL!

Blessings and looking forward to vlogemotion too. This time I will share an emotion for the week - or maybe a few!

Jill
www.schoolhisway.blogspot.com is my new blog for homeschooling!

Beth in NC said...

Ha, those pictures are adorable!

Woo hoo -- got my Vlog ready! Made it this afternoon. Yipee!

Blessings!
Beth

wife.mom.nurse said...

That little "gotta pee" lady is just darling. As is that setting!


")

lmt1073 said...

When I first saw this, I thought those were pictures of my niece. Your beautiful little girl and her look alot alike!! Love the pictures!!! And I don't blame her one bit for being scared of that big ol' bee!!!!

Tiffany said...

Love these pictures! Boy, isn't that how things go when you're trying to get pics. She's still an absolute DOLL, having to pee and scared of a bee and all. What a cutie!

April said...

I love the pics.......and SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Cascia Talbert said...

She is adorable and so are the photos! By the way I have an award for you over at Healthy Moms. Have a wonderful weekend!

greiz ^-^ said...

your daughter is so beautiful! i love her smile! so cutie, so contagious! n_n

Keri said...

Boy can I relate! Most of my pictures could have crazy captions like this. My children do not cooperate well for the camera :P

I got to say, Miss "I gotta pee" had me laughing out loud! That's a keeper, lol.