Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vlogemotions and Working Linky!





Ok you asked for it so here it is! Carey doing a Vlogemotions post VERY much against her will, as you will see. I am very proud of her for doing it even though she really didnt want to. I tried to coach her as much as I could and she did GREAT in my opinion.

Make sure if Mr. Linky is still not working to leave your link to your blog in the comments section of this post so others can enjoy your Vlogemotions post! Hopefully Mr. Linky will have his problems ironed out soon.

For those of you first time vloggers, here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!



Love and Prayers,




1. Maria @ Conversations with Moms
2. April @ Straight from the Heart
3. Beth in NC
4. Yaya
5. Jill @ Blessed Mom of 8
6. Sparkette @ Our Lil Kilowatts
7. Pam @ Your Gonna Miss This
8. Faded Pictures and Misprinted Lies
9. Wendy
10. Heidi @ Sacred and Profane
11. Tarah @ Eyeglasses and Endzones
12. Mimi @ He and Me 3
13. Sherri Watt
14. -stephanie-
15. Christina @ We 5 Kings
16. Liz @ Loving Mom 2 Boys

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

37 Soldier's saluted this post:

heidi said...

Wooohooo!! She needs a blog of her own. She's funny!

Shoot, crud, hellfire. I have nothing this week, Tim. Nothing. I have been so swamped I just haven't had time. *le sigh*

Hope ya'll get to feeling better soon!

Tim said...

Thats hard to believe Heidi since you normally have MANY things to talk about. I bet we see something from you this week yet. After all you are the Queen of Vlog right?

Oh yeah, and I need a good laugh this week after all my blog problems.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Carey,
You did great!
So sorry you are sick. Hope you all get well soon.

Have a blessed day.
~Melissa :)

PS
Tim I didn't realize you were having surgery...You will be in my prayers.

Wendyburd1 said...

Carey is hilarious!! She needs to post a blog!! And tell her, wow, she looks that pretty when she is sick, I am so jealous!! I am not sick and look like I have been through the ringer!

I will be linking up, no Mr.Linky though, as soon as blogger finally finishes up, it takes so long man!LOL!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

She is so hilarious. Carey has such a gorgeous smile and looks like such a positive light. I really enjoyed meeting her.

You guys seem to have a lot of fun together, it's great.

Mr. Linky doesn't seem to be fixed so here's my link for my vlogemotions post.

http://conversationswithmoms.com/2009/05/28/vlogemotions-anticipation/

April said...

Carey~
You did FANTASTIC, girl! You need to get in front of the camera more often! Don't let Tim steal all the limelight! You look absolutely amazing to be sick! When I'm under the weather, I have dark circles, sallow skin...the whole nine yards! Sure hope you get over your sickness real soon!

Now, Tim, I didn't know that you have surgery scheduled! You can bet that I'll be keeping you close in my prayers!

Here's the link to my vlog:
http://april-georgia.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-5th-vlogthose-silly-girls-of-mine.html

I'll keep checking back for Mr. Linky! Have a great day...your wife is a doll! Love her sense of humor!

Beth in NC said...

Carey, you rock! I would have kicked my husband BU ... UH, BEHIND if he put the camera on me sick! You looked beautiful.

Tim! You got away again without sharing your emotion. Hmmmm. Frustration with Mr. Linky would have been perfect to vlog about. :o)

Ok, well being the faithful Vlogger that I am ... here you go:
http://bethinnc.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemotion-happy.html

Tim, I pray you will have complete peace before, during, and after your surgery.

Bless you!
Beth

Anonymous said...

That darn Mr. Linky!

www.yayastuff.blogspot.com

Hahahahahaha!!!! You two are hilarious!!! I love it!!!

Pam said...

Great to meet you on here Carey! You two are hilarious!!! (can't wait to see you come up with an emotion!!!) I havn't done my video yet, I also havn't figured out what emotion has been the strongest! and after watching this, maybe i don't have to!!! :) I'll hope to be back later with my link! Hope Mr Linky comes back, my carnival is tomorrow!! EEK!

Unknown said...

Carey it is great to meet you and you look GREAT for not feeling well!

I just finished my post www.forevernevernalways1.blogspot.com

Thanks for hosting Tim and I will be praying for you next week! Seems you don't like to follow your own rules - hmmmm...

Blessings and love,
Jill

Jo said...

Carey......good job! I am rolling!!

Tim.......life has been turned upside down here and my emotions are to raw to vlog about now but I will be back soon, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Carey that was great! Sorry but I just had to laugh at what you were saying! :) LOL!

I participated! :) Go take a lookie!

http://www.ourlilkilowatts.com/2009/05/first-vlogemotions-oh-geez.html

Misty Rice said...

Okay no offense Tim, but maybe we need a weekly blog emotion of her. I was cracking up the entire time. What a good sport. I also like the "music" you put with it. Getting all fancy there. I don't even know how to do a video..... but I may break down ONE DAY and do one. I have a couple in mind that I think would be a good vlogmotion. No promises...but we will see.

Not today. On my way to the hospital to get my badge to make me an official certified volunteer as the hospitals photographer for terminally ill children.

Have a good week weekend.

-stephanie- said...

She's so cute! Get better over there, both of you.

Pam said...

I got it done!!!

http://pramom26.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemotion-week3.html

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys feel better! :)

Brandi. said...

She did awesome!
I cheated this week, since I haven't done one in a couple weeks. I have a video, about happyness, cuz it's been a crappy week. :)
Hope it's all right...

www.firelillie.blogspot.com

Wendyburd1 said...

http://pessimisticallyoptimisticme.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemotions-part-funf.html

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

What a great job she did even feeling bad and all..course a women is always able to carry on..it's our job!

Prayers for a successful surgery!

heidi said...

Dude - I can't open your blog in IE, again. FF is ok, tho.

Mine is up.

http://heidisacredandprofane.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemo.html

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Carey that was awesome...TIM, I am looking forward to Scared...It would really keep your mind off if you did it from the hospital bed...that would be funny ;) Just a thought...
Mine is uploading now and should be up in a minute...

www.scrapadoodledoo.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 said...

That was hysterical. I love the point at the end. How funny are you carey? You do need your own blog. I would follow...comeon!
Mine is up.

Anonymous said...

LOVE HER!!!! She's so cute! You are a very lucky man!
Hope yall feel better soon!!

Sherri Watt said...

Decided I would join in the fun. Here is my first VLOG...

http://beaboutyourfathersbusiness.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemotion_28.html

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

She is great!!!

I am playing along for the first time this week....

check it out...short and sweet

http://lovingmom2boys.blogspot.com/2009/05/jumping-on-bandwagon.html

Lee said...

Love your wife. :)

Mine will be late, have my first date to run off to!!

Christina said...

Yayy! I'm glad Carey did her very own vlog! Great Job!!
My Vlog is finally up! It takes forever to upload! And even though it Shounds like it, I really don't talk like Thish!!! The video makesh me shound really shtrange!!!

www.we-5-kings.blogspot.com

-stephanie- said...

Finally Blogger decides to upload my video. Better late than never. Or maybe never is better.


http://boveegirls.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemotions_28.html

Five Moms & A Blog said...

OMGoosh!! You two are a HOOT!!! Let me apologize for chickening out on the volgemotions. I don't think I deserve the badge of courage. I'm not worthy and I lied. Apparently, I can't ROAR! I'm NOT gonna give up, though.

Hope Carey's feeling better.

TTYL,
Miti

Wendyburd1 said...

I had to use Youtube because blogger still hadn't uploaded it after 7 hours, so it saved it as private, can someone tell me if it is viewable now?

http://pessimisticallyoptimisticme.blogspot.com/2009/05/vlogemotions-part-funf.html

Beth E. said...

I think you two have been chugging NyQuil or something! Hahaha

Carey is just beautiful. If that's how she looks when she's sick, then she must be a knockout when she's well! I love her smile, and her giggles are contagious. The very idea, Carey, laughing in front of the camera! I NEVER...oh, wait...I DID, didn't I? Never mind!

Tim, I've hardly had time to use the bathroom this week, much less vlog. I'll try to post in the next day or two, okay? Jury duty, doctor's appointments, graduation prep, etc. You get the idea.

Your having surgery? Hope everything's okay!

Oh, and everything looks great on your blog this week...I can see it! Whatever you did worked! Thanks. :-)

Beth E. said...

P.S. I just tried to go to Liz's blog, #15, to check out her vlog post, and when I clicked on her name it took me to someone else's blog. Just wanted to let you know.

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Daphine said...

I am glad to see your beautiful bride do a vlogemotion! She did GREAT!

I will definitely say a prayer for you in regards to your surgery next Thurdsay!

Blessings!

Robynn's Ravings said...

OKAY Y'ALL! You done GOOD to put her on cuz THAT girl is a RIOT!!! She made me laugh the whole time bustin' your chops!

And your emotion of being "Skurred?" Well, that put me over! I've been outta the loop - graduating daughter and all so right now, I'm a deadbeat blogger but you guys split my seams!

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!!! So fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! fortthompson.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent innovative websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.