Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Frustrations

ConversationsWithMoms:Every day Conversations with a Mom Blog

If you would like to play along with Friday Frustrations please go see one of my great friends E over at Coversations with Moms!

It wasnt long ago that we traveled to see Carey's parents and most importantly see our newest neice get dedicated. We had all so looked forward to this event and getting to see eveyone.

It didn't go as planned and still has me frustrated till this day. I ended up getting a stomach virus the evening we got there and was not able to attend the ceremony. :( It just made me sick, as if I wasnt already. That was just the worst. I mean its bad enough getting sick when your not at home, but missing something that is so important to you was just unbearable.

This was SOOOO frustrating and I still feel bad about it to this day. Here are some of the pics I was able to take before I felt so bad I couldnt move. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

Lindsay, Nate, and Addison we miss you guys so much and cant wait to see you again. I am so sorry that I had to miss the big day. I so wish I could have this weekend back.

Please click on each image to get a better view, and see just how beautiful our niece is!


Taylor's BIG jump!




Taylor and Abby play on the tube!


Bogey enjoys the pool too!


Abby takes the plunge!



Saving the BEST for last, our BEAUTIFUL Addison Clare!












Love and Prayers,



12 Soldier's saluted this post:

Lee said...

I'm so sorry that you had to miss the ceremony. :(
She's such a little cutie, and I love the pictures of Taylor jumping in the pool! They're really cool, especially where you see her just as she hits the water.

April said...

Too bad that you had to miss the dedication ceremony. Knowing what a huge family man you are, I can feel your disappointment. Some things are just out of our control. At least you got some great pictures! Absolutely adorable kids AND beautiful wife, too! Enjoy your weekend...hope you're feeling much better!

Pineapple Princess said...

Ahh! So cute!
I can totally see the family resemblance, too!

McCrakensx4 said...

She looks just like Will! What big beautiful blue eyes! So sorry that you were too sick to attend the ceremony. Addison is one of my fav names BTW!! :)

Heatherlyn said...

angel-babies must be a genetic thing! All the kids look just like little angels!

I'm sorry that you got sick. That's a bummer. Hopefully you'll forgive yourself sooner than later! It's not your fault!

Christina said...

Aww too bad you had to miss the ceremony.

Your niece is absolutely beautiful!! I love chubby little babies!

Please pray for Joshua. We got some bad news today. I won't go into all the details here, but if you want to read about it, you can go over to my blog.

Kimber said...

She's beautiful!! So sorry you were sick though.

Unknown said...

Thank you...I have also added your link to my favorites blogroll :)

Beth in NC said...

She is beautiful Tim! I would want to kiss her cheeks too!

I pray you're feeling better!

wife.mom.nurse said...

She is so adorable, wish I could squeeze her too :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww!

LisaShaw said...

Sorry you missed it. What adorable photos.