Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Taylor graduated Kindergarten and we couldnt be more proud. While it is a little sad as it again reminds us that she is growing up, it is also a very proud moment that we would like to share. Her reactions were pricelss. Check them out!

Her first teacher who was wonderful, Mrs. H.


The golden girl with her flowers daddy got her on her last day!




Daddy and his little girl.



Both or Daddy's girls together.



And last but not least. The video of the reaction she had to finding out that we were taking her to Great Wolf Lodge for graduating! She didnt have a clue where we were going until she saw it. It is her favortite place!

To see this pricelss reaction click here to go to her page to see it!

To see more Wordful Wednesdays go see my good friend Ang at Seven Clown Circus!




Love and Prayers,




25 Soldier's saluted this post:

Tina said...

Watching them grow up is bittersweet!

She is so cute....

Great Wolfe Lodge...we haven't been yet but have been talking about doing a weekend at the end of summer.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Yay Taylor!

(I love that game hyper dash! I'm always taking over when the kids I nanny for want to play it....)

Liz Mays said...

She's so darn cute! It's funny because when I see her sitting next to you, I think she looks just like you. Then I looked at the one with Carey and I thought she looked just like her. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Taylor! As you can see on my post I am a little bummed about Wire Nut not having a K graduation :( Although I probably would have bawled the entire time! LOL! Great pictures thanks for sharing!!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

What a gorgeous family. She's beaming with joy, it's adorable.

Courtney and the Boys said...

Congrats, Taylor!!!! You'll love first grade (I happen to know all about it) and you continue to make everyone who loves you so proud! :)

BK said...

Congrats! It is all worth it to see her smiling so happily right? :)

Leigh said...

Congrats! They do grow up so fast! My baby graduated kindergarten two weeks ago, it's so sad.

Claremont First Ward said...

How wonderful that you made her graduation so memorable and special. What a great family she has! :)

-stephanie- said...

sniff...kindergarten is over. But they learn so much in 1st grade. She's a doll. I loved her excitement on the video. Hope you all had a great time.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Awww, bless her little heart. She is just adorable.

Unknown said...

I have a new kindergarten grad, too. Congrats to all of you! How exciting that you're going to Great Wolf Lodge! I have only dreamed of going....

Marrdy said...

Congrats to Taylor. She is a beauty!

LisaShaw said...

Aww, what beautiful photos! Congratulations Taylor and what a beautiful smile you have!

Blessings upon you and your family Tim.

Brenda said...

She is SO pretty! And she looks a lot like you :)

Lee said...

Congrats Taylor!
That's so cool that she graduated! Hope you have fun at the Great Wolf Lodge!

McCrakensx4 said...

She looks so grown up! Being a kindergarten teacher, the last day of school is bittersweet for me and I usually end up crying before it is all over! She looks so proud and she shoud be! Way to go Taylor! And what a fun reward! Have fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is just precious. I love all those pictures. Everyone looks so happy and proud. Love her excitement on the video. Too cute.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a fabulous graduation gift. I'll bet she was thrilled! Yay for her. :)

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations to your little girl! I love the Great Wolf. I hope you have a great time.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Too cute video!! You are the BIGGEST tease. You remind me of Grizzly!

Stewart Family said...

First off your daughter is a cutie pie!!

Found you through Misty's blog. Praying for your surgery as well as all the sweet babies to the left.

Love the blog :) We are a military family as well so I'm pretty partial to camo!!

Diane said...

the should hit you guys up to use this for an ad. she was stoked!!!! they both were!

i really thought her cheeks might burst she was so happy!

yay taylor!

wife.mom.nurse said...

could she look any more !
{grin}

praying for you today as you are having your surgery!

Congratulations to the adorable graduate. *sweet*

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Oh, she looks so proud to be holding those roses! :)