Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My ABC's





A - Age: 41
B - Bed size: California King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet
D - Dounuts or Kolaches: Kolaches
E - Essential start your day item: Medicine
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: Platinum
H - Height: 6'2"
I - Instruments you play: guitar, drums, a little piano
J - Jokes or Ryhms: Jokes
K - Kids: 2
L - Living arrangements: Owned Single Family Home
M - Movie: Pearl Harbor
N - Nicknames: TMONEY
O - Overnight hospital stays: WAY too many to list, I grew up in the hospital
P - Pet Peeve: Bad drivers
Q - Quote you like: Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister
T - Time you wake up: 6:00 AM
U - Underwear: Boxers
V - Vegetable you dislike: Canned spinach
W - Ways you run late: The kids are always the reason for this, but rarely ever happens. We are VERY punctual people.
X - X-rays you've had: There is no part of my body that hasnt been on film at one time or another and most of them more than once. Some MANY.
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Spaghetti, Mexican Casserole, Roast and Potatoes
Z - Zodiac sign: Libra


Love and Prayers,


24 Soldier's saluted this post:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Very cute! I hate canned spinach!

Unknown said...

I'm a Libra, too!
Would you like to come cook some Mexican casserole for me? That sounds yummy!

Alicia W. said...

I would SO love a California King!

feather k said...

very fun...i agree with the doughnuts...think i'll go get one (or two) now in celebration...

Beth E. said...

What in the world are 'kolaches'? We ain't never heard of those 'round these here parts! LOL

Re: canned spinach...I totally AGREE. Popeye's spinach always looked so much better than the real thing! ;-)

P.S. Check out my latest post...Senior Awards Day for Mr. Bo.

April said...

How fun, Tim! I might have to do this sometime, too! Would you mind?

I didn't know you knew how to play the drums and guitar! I'd give anything to play the drums! Are they easy to learn? Why don't you play for us sometime on your Vlogemotions? HINT, HINT!

Rune said...

Great ABC:)

Wib and Rune

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

How fun!

But WHAT are kolaches????

Jaysi said...

That's fun to learn a little more about you. Canned spinach...disgusting!!!

Courtney and the Boys said...

I love this...great to learn a little more about you, TMoney. I love Kolaches, too, but haven't had them in years!!!!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

lol this was great to learn a little bit more about you . very cute What in the world are 'kolaches'? great job there cowboy.

-stephanie- said...

That was fun. You don't look 6"2" HA

and plugging ears and shutting eyes, and not thinking about you in boxers...blah, blah, blah...thinking about something else.

I am Harriet said...

Who knew?

Thanks for sharing ABC's :)

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

What a fun list! And what is a Kolaches???

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Very cool idea. I had never heard of Kolaches. Is that a polish doughnut. Maybe I have heard of them....they sound delish either way!

Nikki B. said...

I can't believe people don't know what KOLACHES are!! I didn't realize it was a southern thing.

Pigs in a blanket y'all!!

Makes me wanna drive south to a certain little Czech stop and pig out!!! YUUUUM-MY!

Nikki B. said...

i should clarify...pigs, or fruit, or meat...or whatever you can imagine in a blanket!!! SO GOOD!

Tammy said...

Great ABC list. I totally agree with yuck to canned spinach. I didn't know what a kolaches was either. I googled it and it sounds like its a jelly filled donut kinda thing. Now that sounds yummy to me. Have a great day :)

Stacie said...

LOL I had to chuckle at the cleaning the toilet. That's what I hate doing the most when I clean!

Lee said...

Cleaning the toilet has always been one of my favorite chores. It's easy!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

King Size bed? O.K now I'm jealous. :) I think you have more yummy dishes under your belt than me.

Kids are a great reason for being late.

Unknown said...

Very cool Tim!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This was great, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Love the ABC's. May borrow it one day!