Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vlogemotions!





Welcome to Vlogemotions Presentation week! This weeks theme should be allot of fun! If you have an idea for a theme or would like to be featured here at The Fort, please send me an email to let me know!

If your new to this great carnival and want to play along here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or for those weeks we have a theme play along with that. Each theme is announced in the previous weeks Vlogemotions.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!

Happy Vlogging!

Love and Prayers,




18 Soldier's saluted this post:

Misty Rice said...

That was impressive. Praying for you tomorrow. Blessings.

Diane said...

go tim AND TAYLOR! WOW!!!
i need one of those! i could really use some beating on stuff with sticks release!!!!!

so tomorrow's the big day, huh? here's wishing you a speedy recovery and that someone will bring you some good food to the hospital to eat just as soon as possible!

much love to you and your terrific family!

Lee said...

I wish I was that good at those drums!

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to do it this week. I have no camera available. I'll end up wasting all the batteries that we need for the party.

Beth in NC said...

Oh, I thought LAST WEEK was your procedure. I'll be praying Tim!

You did a great job and so did your precious daughter!

God bless!
Beth

Tiffany said...

Outstanding! Jason and I had a date just prior to us moving away from Washington and we ended up at Best Buy playing Rock Band. Go figure? :) It's so much fun!

We'll be thinking of and praying for you tomorrow.

Love y'all

Tiffany said...

Okay, I had to come back and say, "AWWWWW YEAHHHH BOYYYYYY!" Love the Beastie Boys!

-stephanie- said...

Ooooo, such talent. I've always wanted to play drums. Great job you two.

Praying for your surgery, and healing.

He & Me + 3 said...

Great job on the drums. No performance for me this week because I didn't follow the rules, but just an emotion. sorry.
I won't link up because I didn't follow the rules.
Praying for ya!
Mimi

Wendyburd1 said...

I hate you for this theme, it is so horrible and I look AWFUL, but I don't have a webcam so I had to use it!!! Tim Thompson, this was UNFAIR cruelty to Wendy's!!*sob*

glam R baby said...

Taylor was SO cute!! Also...I think SOMEONE got a HAIRCUT!!! Can't wait to see pics...from what I could see it looks CUTE!!

Noelle
www.glamrbaby.com
www.glamrbaby.blogspot.com

Christina said...

OOh Tim I am impressed!! What other talents are you hiding from us!! I have NO talents. Seriously. But I did post a vlog. I just used a stand in!!

Pam said...

Great job! I could just hear my zach saying "you have mad skills!" :) my talent is braiding my daughter's hair! jadon on the other hand is just full of talents!! :)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my word! You and Taylor have some serious talent!!!!!! I will have to sit and think about any talents I might possess. Hmmm....

Praying for you!

Nikki B. said...

i have been racking my brain for a WEEK...i got nothin'. no talents...no performance.

rockband has been done, sliding's been done, kicking myself in the butt's been done...

i'm still thinking...

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Wow! That was impressive...I could not do that on the drums...maybe the guitar but Im not sure...a little out of practice I guess...Im still thinking about what I could do....YIKES!

Im praying for you today!!! Hope it all goes well!

Beth E. said...

Rock ON, Tim (and Taylor)...ROCK ON! :-)

I'm waiting for my guys to get home from work. We'll try to post something later this evening or tomorrow.

Hope you are recovering quickly!

Blessings,
Beth E.

wife.mom.nurse said...

Boys will be boys and have their toys...nice that you let the little one play too :-D

Great job!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

That was extremely impressive. I never do well on those kinds of games.

I love the last performance. What a cutie!

I couldn't find the time to participate this week. Sorry, I took a Blog Sick Day to care for my son.

I hope your doing well.