Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Taking it All off!

Howdy!!! IM BAAACCK!! Yep you got it, I am again among the living. Still in some pain but it is tolerable at least.

This post will be my Wordful Wednesday. Please visit Angie to find out how you too can join in the fun!

I wanted to share with you something that has been on Carey and I's mind for quite some time now. Will's hair! We talked about it before, and I even put up a poll. We went back and forth, back and forth trying to decide on what to do. Well a decision was made and Carey let me put him in a MOHAWK!!!

You just look at these pics and tell me he's NOT the cutest thing EVER! I DARE YA!!

Oh and sorry for the quality of the pics, but every last one of them had to be shot as a reflection off of the mirror. Click on each pic for a better view!

These are the before pics (same day)!


A little hesitant at first.


Here's what I think of this idea Daddy! Oh and Carey will love this one too!


Ok........ All Better!!!


Oh shes gonna cut off my hair!!!




All those curls........



Wow, she's REALLY doing it....


Ok......THAT tickles!!!!!!!



HERE IT IS!....... Will: YYYYeah, Im not so sure about it.


AWWW YEAHH, Now Im LOVING it!


High five Daddy!



Watch these faces I can make now.... I look so different.




Im STILL soooooo cute!



SNIFF SNIFF :(




From 2 to 5 just like that!







Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during my surgery and the ongoing recovery of it. They have meant so much to me and my family. God Bless you all.

For more Wordful Wednesdays see my good friend Ang at Seven Clown Circus!



Love and Prayers,


51 Soldier's saluted this post:

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Wow, Will is just the cutest boy! Amazing how a haircut changes his whole face!!!! Too cute!!!!

I liked the curls aswell but this is really more "grown up" and cool!

Melissa Miller said...

Sooooo cute Will! :)
Great decision Mommy and Daddy!

I'm glad you are feeling much better Tim. ~Wonderful news!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ADORABLE I LOVE THE CUTE HANDSOME CUT .

that is the kids favorite choise lately every one just loves it . go to any sally's beauty supplie orany supplie and they sell different color non stain gels foe the hair , i got this for my nephew any how they add blue red green you name it it is cool man . the stuff that is out now man awesome.

Diane said...

aaaahhhhhhhhhh! i love it! it was a good choice after all! i hope you saved a few of those curls!! if i had a boy, he'd have a mohawk.

glad to hear you are up and at 'em!

Pineapple Princess said...

Super handsome!

Glad you're feeling better!!!

Misty Rice said...

At first I was going to tease you and say "NOOOO put all the curls back on"..... but then I couldn't because he is just too cute.

Unknown said...

Could he be any cuter? No, probably not. I just cut my son's hair (not the 1st time) and he got a little mohawk (briefly....)

Alyssa said...

He looks like a mini male model! Shows off his face...so cute!

Jaysi said...

Absolutely adorable!! Who could say no to a face like that...I think you may be in trouble.

Good to hear you are feeling better. My little guy just broke his arm last week, so we are trying to deal with that drama. Never a dull moment! Hang in there!

Elyse said...

SERIOUSLY Adorable :) What a cut hair cut. His hair should grow back in no time. Glad you are feeling better Tim :)
~Elyse

April said...

OK...I totally take back what I said about not cuting Will's hair. He is THE MAN with his snazzy fauxhawk (isn't that what they call it?). He is SOOOO cute, Tim! Those pictures are the best! You tell Will that his new hair style ROCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! He's so cute! But still I gotta say "WAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

I love it! It's so cute! Now, are you gonna be able to keep up the styling that goes along with that new do?! Ha!

glam R baby said...

Love his hair!! I love how you can see his face!!

Noelle
www.glamrbaby.com
www.glamrbaby.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

awww, I'll miss his curls, but he's even more adorable with the new 'do! :)

Esther said...

How cute is he??? Hope you saved some of those curls!

Lee said...

His new hair looks just as adorable as his old hair!

Beth E. said...

Oh, wow...you're right...he's still adorable! What a little cutie!

I'm glad you're doing better, Tim. I've been concerned about you. I've been concerned about Carey, too, 'cause hubby's do not always make the best patients. ;-)

Blessings,
Beth

Courtney and the Boys said...

You'd better pass me a spoon because I'm about to gobble your son up. Oh. My. Word. Dar-ling.

wife.mom.nurse said...

i have been doing some serious praying for you my friend. God is Good.

Love this series of pix. brought a little tear to my eye...those little curls on the ground

Anonymous said...

Oh I so want to squeeze him!! How adorable!!! :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better, but be careful! And Will looks so cute, so old, but so cute! I hope you kept some of his curls as a keepsake!

-stephanie- said...

I'm reading and looking at his gorgeous hair, and I'm tearing up and saying NOOOOOOO, but then I see the end results, and he's absolutely still adorable as ever. Being that brave for sure took two DumDums.

Christy said...

What a great haircut! He went from an adorable little curly-headed beauty to a gorgeous little man! Wonderful pictures and I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better!

Wendyburd1 said...

The new 'do is rockin!! But those sweet curls will be missed, SO curly!!

Muthering Heights said...

He looks ADORABLE!

More Than Words said...

Now, can I go and just pick him up?? He is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy WW!

Dee said...

Oh what a big boy! My son did great his first time at 1.......but SCREAMS now at almost 2.

carrhop said...

Hope you're feeling better very quickly--

The pictures are just great--can't believe how much the haircut changed his look! He is just darling!

Blessings!

TidyMom said...

As darling as those curls were he looks AWESOME with that new haircut!! now that's ALL BOY!! ♥
Love it!

~TidyMom

Dot O said...

Great haircut!! Hope you kept a lock or two of his baby hair!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Oh my goodness, what a difference that haircut made. He looks like a grown-up boy now. :) So cute!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

He grew up from the first picture till the last. Good-bye curls.

He's adorable either way.

Brenda said...

Ohhhh, it so hard to cut all that beautiful hair off.

He is adorable!

moongoddesslae said...

The curls!!!noooo!!
haha!
what a handsome little boy!

Unknown said...

Tim - ok he is just TOO cute with the new doo!

Love it! My boys actually request this hair cut now at the salon. Too funny!

Praising God for your healing and that you feel better!

Blessings and love,
Jill

Liz Mays said...

He is still just as cute as ever but now he's big boy cute! It looks really great. Good idea.

Glad you're up and at 'em a bit more.

Unknown said...

Fabulous pictorial- and what a difference a haircut makes- did the same thing to Ian- baby gone, little boy in place.

Jen said...

he is adorable! it is amazing how a hair cut can take a little person from a baby to a kid in a few snips.

E @ Scottsville said...

OKay,may I just say that I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I saw the final pics?! There are some kids around here with SKINNY mohowks that stand really tall and stiff and they totally shave off the sides of their heads. This one however is DARLING on him! =0)

Great job. Ya done good, Dad!

Leah said...

AAHH! Those curls are gone! But he looks so stinkin' cute now! Great pictures!

carlota said...

great photos!

He is soooooooooooo cute with his new cut, look so adorable!

Pam said...

yeah 2 to 5!! WOW! I love it! but man, i miss those curls already!! I can't believe to did it!!!! what a cutie! although i think that is frohock not a mohock (at least that is what my children tell me!) james sported one last winter, will's is cuter! :)

Kameron said...

Super cute! He looks like a total boy!

Heidi said...

OM goodness that's the cutest cut ever. I am so glad too, cause I was about to come through the computer at you for cuttin' off those curls, but seriously... the new cut is adorable.

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Love the last one! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

wow! what a difference that made. he is now a very handsome young boy.

Cascia Talbert said...

He sure had a lot of hair! I love his new hairdo. He is adorable.

Jenni said...

He is too cute for WORDS, Tim. Love the hair before AND after!