Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vlogemotions IX





Welcome to another week of Vlogemo! My apologies for this terrible vlog post, but I am still under some medication.

This weeks theme is ANYTHING GOES! So feel free to share an emotion, a kid, a friend, a joke, anything you want! It's ALL about you this week and your creativity! I can't wait to see what all you come up with!

Next week there will not be a theme and we will be back to sharing our strongest emotions of the week until further notice. If you have an idea for a them PLEASE PLEASE email it to me. Even if you think its silly, it might just be genious. Some of the most silliest things are.

Also dont forget to link up at the bottom of this post so you can share your Vlogemo post. Try to get as many of your readers involved in this fun and exciting carnival!

If your new to this great carnival and want to play along here are the rules:

1. Post the Vlogemotions button above so that those who come to visit your vlog post can link back to The Fort to see others. You can grab the code from the left sidebar.

2. Post you vlog (video blog) and share the strongest emotion that you felt during the week. Or for those weeks we have a theme play along with that. Each theme is announced in the previous weeks Vlogemotions.

3. After your Vlogemotions post is up, come here and link up at Mr. Linky below.

4. Visit the other vloggers and LEAVE NICE COMMENTS!

5. Have fun this carnival is a BLAST!!!

Happy Vlogging!

Love and Prayers,



15 Soldier's saluted this post:

-stephanie- said...

How long are you going to be milking the "it's the pain medication" excuse? :-D It's called "getting old!"

I'll be working on my Vlog.

Lee said...

I just got home from the road, and I'm still sick.
So I can't do a vlog right now!
(I really want to crash!)

McCrakensx4 said...

You made me laugh! Glad that your surgery went well and that you are recovering...although you seemed a little loopy in your video LOL!! I am glad that you had a nice father's day too, loved all of your gifts, way cool!

Courtney and the Boys said...

You're hilarious. You'd better have Carey watch you with those drugs. Don't want to get addicted! Hope you're feeling better each day...talk to you when we get back from vacation!!!! :)

Five Moms & A Blog said...

You are turning into Rush Limbaugh here! LOL.

I know that I have been missing from the VLOGEMO...and I am going to do one. I promise! I have had sooo much going on with the boys being gone!

NO EXCUSES, The VLOGEMO must go on!

Tarah

Wendyburd1 said...

I WISH I had an excuse! So bad!

Beth in NC said...

I am so grateful to see you up and moving Tim. You look great ... I figured you'd be lying around in the Vlog. I hope everything is functioning as it should now.

Well, this isn't that "funny" for an idea, but it is an idea in case you run out: Vlogs from a specific room designated by you. Everyone would have to film from their bathroom, tub, child's room (if they have a kid), porch, under a tree, in their car, on a lawn mower, ... I don't know. Anyway, it is a challenge. lol

Blessings to you Tim!
Beth

April said...

Tim,
I have to say that you look great after just having undergone surgery! So glad to see you up and moving. Like Beth, I figured we'd see you lying flat on your back. The prayers are still coming, my friend!

So sorry I bailed on you this week! Now, as far as next week is concerned, I'm sure everyone will hate me for my suggestion, but what about challenging us to create a music video? As you know, my girls and I have done that a few times and we've had a BLAST! You could lip sync or, actually, sing if you'd like. Country, rock, Christian...any genre! Oh, the possibilities! Just a thought.

Have a great day, Tim...take good care!

He & Me + 3 said...

I am cracking up at Stephanie's comment about the pain medication. LOL
She is a hoot.
Love all the Father's day gifts. Sweet.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

You are sooooo funny. You crack me up. You must have had an amazing Father's Day.

Keep getting better.

Pam said...

you sound like me when i am not medicated!! LOL!! got my vlog up and running now! back to just me and my emotions again this week, i'll save the kids to post next week while we are on vacation!! (but i won't be able to link up becaue i will be gone, so i'll set it up to post and you can link me up if you remember!! :) glad you are on the mend!!

Anonymous said...

I WANNA BE FEATURED! Please? ;)

Glad you're feeling better.

Happy late Father's Day!

wife.mom.nurse said...

you are funny on drugs. HA!

Glad you got some good loot on Father's day!

But seriously, glad you are doing so much better now. I can tell you still are on the mend...still praying.

~Julie

Steph said...

Hey Tim, hop on over and check out my blog...you might find something exciting :) I finally did it!

Beth E. said...

I'm baaa-aaack! Better late than never, I guess. I finally got our vlogs uploaded and posted.

Glad you are feeling better. Actually, you look like you are feeling FINE in this vlog! LOL

Have a great weekend, Tim!