Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Blog Hoppin will you?

Fort Thompson also known as "The Fort" is a family blog that chronicles all ongoings of our family. We host Monthly Miracles which is a feature that highlights an angel encounter or miracle (act of God) that has happened in the life of various bloggers. These are always very touching stories! In addition The Fort is the home of the newest most innovative vlog carnival Vlogemotions! It has been allot of fun for all who participate and those who just watch. You will laugh and sometimes cry, but always enjoy your trips to The Fort!

MckLinky Blog Hop


Love and Prayers,


17 Soldier's saluted this post:

Tellie said...

Just blog hopping and came across your blog. I've visited many times before but I think this is my first time commenting :)(I'm a "dropper") Happy 4th of July!

Brent Riggs said...

Thanks Tim... great to see you joining in. I hope you get a bunch of new visitors to your great blog.

Brent (Abby's Dad & MckLinky Dude)
www.riggsfamilyblog.com
www.mcklinky.com

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow Tim look at all those links. What a fun time for everyone! Have fun hoppin!

Debbie Petras said...

I'm glad you're participating in this blog hop party too. I enjoy visiting your blog and especially the vlogemotions. Hope you're feeling better.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Hey Tim! Thanks for doing this. I didn't know anything about it so signed up way in to the 200's but what the heck?! Maybe people will start backwards. It's how I live MY life so why not? :) Glad you recovering well!

Unknown said...

How did I miss your link just 5 down from mine?! I should have known you'd be playing along and come over already. You know I'll be back for sure.

Have a wonderful Independence Day!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

Taking Heart said...

Nice to meet you, Happy 4th of July weekend!

Frantic Holly said...

I've been following for awhile now but hopping by to say Hi!

Stacey Kay said...

Hi Tim!

Just hopping by. It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. I hope you and yours are having a great weekend!

Be blessed,

Stacey : )

Stacie said...

Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say say hi, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Erin said...

Hey Tim, Thanks for stopping by today, your kids are so adorable!! One of these days I'll be brave enough to submit to Vlogemotions!!
Hope you had a fantastic 4th!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Tim, you already know I'm a fan of The Fort, but just wanted to say hi!
I look forward to coming back to see your "favorite picture" on Tuesday's Blog Hop!
Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say hi. Love your blog...will be definitely back to check out your vlog carnival

Unknown said...

Hello Tim,
I hope your surgery went well and you are recovering nicely.
I tried to do Vlogemotions, but my camera video time is only 30 seconds, and my real camera records in RAW and becomes jumbled when uploaded to the computer.
Anyways, take care and God Bless..

ethnically ambiguous said...

thanks so much for stopping by at last weeks Blog Hop. I take it your Air Force? My dad is Army & trying to turn my little man into a solider before he's 2! It's nice to know that there are people out there keeping the brave men & women of our military in their thoughts & prayers.