Thursday, July 9, 2009

We Miss You Granny



Love and Prayers,

26 Soldier's saluted this post:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful tribute Tim and Carey!

What a beautiful woman and you could see her joy in the Lord in her smile and eyes!

May you all be comforted today in knowing you will all meet again one day!

Love and prayers,
Jill

April said...

Oh, that was such a touching tribute to your Granny...obviously a very special person in your lives. As Jill said, be comforted in knowing that, one day, you WILL see her, again! What a day of rejoicing that will be!

Jo said...

You are all in our prayers! I know it is a hard loss and I feel your pain! What a beautiful tribute!!

Diane said...

i'm so sorry to hear of your loss. i enjoyed that beautiful tribute.

Courtney and the Boys said...

What an amazing tribute, Tim. Send our love to Carey and let her know she and her whole family are in our constant prayers. We share the same pain and the same hope.

We love you guys,

Court

Lee said...

What a beautiful video, Tim. Your family is in my prayers and in my thoughts.

-stephanie- said...

What a sweet lady. No doubt she was loved by many. So sorry for your loss.

Nikki B. said...

beautiful, bubbles.

so sorry for you guys...thinking about ya'll.

BK said...

A beautiful tribute to your granny. She will always be remembered and be close in all your hearts.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Words cannot even begin to describe the wonderful tribute to granny. It was very emotional and made me remember my Grandma that passed away last year.

Beautiful.

Beth E. said...

This is awesome, Tim. What a precious woman Carey's Granny was. It's easy to see the love the entire family had for her. Well done, brother...well done.

Robynn's Ravings said...

I'm so sorry you lost your Granny but am rejoicing with you in knowing where she is this moment. And I'm grateful that even I will get to meet her someday, too! Meaningful and powerful tribute, Tim. Blessings and sweet comfort to you all.

Us said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tim! What wonderful tribute! I know you miss her but I also know that you are sure of where she is, Heaven, and you will see her again some day! Cherish the memories!

wife.mom.nurse said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your granny...you have been through so much lately.

This was a lovely tribute to a woman so special to you and your loved ones.

In prayer...

~Julie

Tiffany said...

Lovely tribute video, Tim. I saw it on Carey's facebook this evening. So precious and just love 2nd Timothy. Glorious love in Christ Jesus.

Unknown said...

She would be proud. Hang in there, Tim!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

What a pleasant surprise when I found out that you were one of the blogs I had to visit for the BlogFrog Community Leader assignment this week.

I'm glad your part of the Community as well.

Holly said...

Hi Tim, so sorry for your loss. It looks like your kids had the chance to know her, which is a real gift. I'm visiting from the BlogFrog Community Leader forum and looking forward to following your blog!

Holly

Jess :) said...

I'm also visiting from the BlogFrog Community Leader forum! :) I love finding new blogs and I think is another awesome way to do that! I look forward to reading more! :)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

What a beautiful tribute! Thanks for sharing with us.

I'm also here from the Blogfrog community (member) to introduce myself - hello!

Tara said...

I'm dropping by as a Blog Frog community leader tonight but am already a follower:-) Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of your family and praying for comfort during the loss of Granny. I know she will be greatly missed.

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))

~Brenda said...

Hi Tim,

I'm here via the BlogFrog Community Leader program. But I love your blog and look forward to following you. I lost my Grandma in late April, and will be praying for you and your family during this time.

((Hugs)),

~Brenda

He & Me + 3 said...

That was so beautiful. I love that song and the pictures were gorgeous. What a beautiful lady.

Anonymous said...

That is a very beautiful tribute!

Kristen Andrews said...

beautiful Tim! So sorry thoughts and prayers are w/ you and your family.